x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

keymander 2 wont stay on

i got my keymander awhile ago and it stopped working shortly after a software update back in september the same month i got it but the controller i have just vibrates while controllers light remains is off ive tried 3 different controllers and none of them connect but work fine while plugged directly to xbox. I also havent gotten any new equipment at all since i got keymander is there any alternatives i can do besides downgrading firmware?

12/28/2022 3:50 AM

If you are referring to the K2's firmware update, it could be that it may have broken compatibility with either your mouse or your keyboard.

If this is the case, downgrading would be the only solution for now until we can correct it in a future update.

Try:

Connecting only your mouse to the mouse port and seeing if the K2 app registers mouse clicks when mapping. Then proceed with only connecting your keyboard and seeing if the K2 app registers keystrokes when mapping. If one does not register, it most likely broke compatibility with that model keyboard/mouse. If you can confirm this, please provide us the make and model to be verified and or reported to our engineers.

12/28/2022 8:13 AM

Reply to:

If you are referring to the K2's firmware update, it could be that it may have broken compatibility with either your mouse or your keyboard.

If this is the case, downgrading would be the only solution for now until we can correct it in a future update.

Try:

Connecting only your mouse to the mouse port and seeing if the K2 app registers mouse clicks when mapping. Then proceed with only connecting your keyboard and seeing if the K2 app registers keystrokes when mapping. If one does not register, it most likely broke compatibility with that model keyboard/mouse. If you can confirm this, please provide us the make and model to be verified and or reported to our engineers.

neither the keyboard or mouse registered when mapping one at time. but the main problem i keep having is the keymander resetting every 10 to 30s after being turned on the color will load blue then show green for console to light blue to resetting again. but i also use a membrane k55 corsair keyboard

12/29/2022 3:47 PM

Reply to:

neither the keyboard or mouse registered when mapping one at time. but the main problem i keep having is the keymander resetting every 10 to 30s after being turned on the color will load blue then show green for console to light blue to resetting again. but i also use a membrane k55 corsair keyboard

The power looping that you are experiencing is usually seen when using an incompatible keyboard or mouse.

We have tested the K55 RGB base model and confirmed it worked.

However, if the K2 is not registering the key when mapping (only have the console and keyboard connected), this would mean that model is incompatible.

What is the make and model of the mouse?

It would be strange to hear that both are incompatible, but the same test would apply. Trying to map mouse clicks with only the console and mouse being connected.

12/29/2022 4:48 PM

Reply to:

The power looping that you are experiencing is usually seen when using an incompatible keyboard or mouse.

We have tested the K55 RGB base model and confirmed it worked.

However, if the K2 is not registering the key when mapping (only have the console and keyboard connected), this would mean that model is incompatible.

What is the make and model of the mouse?

It would be strange to hear that both are incompatible, but the same test would apply. Trying to map mouse clicks with only the console and mouse being connected.

i use a m325 logitech mouse it doesnt register on mapping for app

12/29/2022 6:17 PM

Reply to:

i use a m325 logitech mouse it doesnt register on mapping for app

The M325 hasn't been tested as of yet unfortunately. However, if it not mapping on the K2 app, this usually means that it is incompatible.

Our tested list can be found here: Thread (keymander2.com)

The keyboard was able to be mapped on the K2 app?

01/03/2023 1:24 PM

Reply to:

The M325 hasn't been tested as of yet unfortunately. However, if it not mapping on the K2 app, this usually means that it is incompatible.

Our tested list can be found here: Thread (keymander2.com)

The keyboard was able to be mapped on the K2 app?

the keyboard isnt able to be mapped and most times it doesnt turn on

01/08/2023 5:08 PM

Reply to:

the keyboard isnt able to be mapped and most times it doesnt turn on

If it cannot be mapped, this usually indicates that it is not compatible at this time. D

Also, please ensure that you are using the power port on the K2 as some combos require more power than can be supplied through the console's USB port.

Since nothing else has really changed, it does in fact sound like the new update may have broken compatibility and your only two options would be to downgrade OR use another keyboard meanwhile until the compatibility issue gets resolved with a new firmware.

01/09/2023 10:01 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,