x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Model 1708 xbox controller, goes into usb mode, xbox controller overrides keyboard and mouse

When I plug the controller to the Xbox the usb mode works, i’ve updated the controller done the method of waiting a minute by turning of the xbox. But when i plug the controller into the keymander 2 the controller doesn't turn on by itself like it would if i plugged it into the xbox. Im not sure if its not seeing the connection because i got this micro usb from iogear themselves. Im lost, because i’ve tried so many methods but none work.

01/04/2023 8:50 PM

Please ensure that you are using the same USB cable that does power it on when directly connecting to your Xbox. Then proceed with plugging in one item at a time to see if either your keyboard or mouse is causing it to lose power.

If you notice that one is causing the power to go out, try only plugging in that keyboard/mouse and check to see if you are able to map it on the K2 app. If the app is not registering the mouse click or keystrokes, it is most likely an incompatible item.

Try observing this and following up on which device you are noticing that is causing this issue to see if we have tested in the past.

01/05/2023 8:14 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,