x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

microphone problem

hello, so sorry to bother you. but recently I haven't changed anything in my setup. and my microphone is no longer detected even abev a new one and yet the sound is still going ... to know that I connect my microphone via the controller

01/06/2023 1:25 AM

If nothing in your setup has changed, please consider the following:

• Make sure microphone toggle is always ON in the app
  • Utilize the power port and connect to a wall outlet (preferably with a 2.4A or greater)
  • Try a different controller (if possible)
  • Double check for controller updates through the console (if one is available, connect the controller directly to the console before starting)
  • You can also try resetting the K2 by pressing and holding down the two buttons on top of the K2 for about 6 seconds and releasing

There is a known bandwidth issue with some headsets. However, if this exact headset was working prior, it should have not been affected.

01/10/2023 11:16 AM

Hello I just received my keymander and I’m also having the same issues. There’s times were my headset work and then they don’t. Even when I could hear sound I still can use my mic and no ones can hear me. Also my little mic stay yellow as well. I’m using an Astro 10 headset on my Xbox one with a newer Xbox controller. Yes I have the latest update on my controller. Is there away to fix it even if I tried all the options provided?

03/07/2024 11:02 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,