x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Need help cant get rid of choppy/jittery feeling mouse

Hello again! I am currently trying to play apex and r6 and I cant seem to get rid of the jitter feeling no matter what DPI i have tried to set my mouse to. Tried as low as 1600 and went up to the keymander max DPI setting of 16000. Here are my profiles for both games:

Rainbow Six(4000 DPI): 257180

Apex Legends(7000 DPI): 250319

02/02/2023 10:20 PM

I dont know if it helps but my mouse is the Corsair Dark Core RGB and im running 1000hz for polling rate

02/02/2023 10:23 PM

Well now we got another issue... I wanted to downgrade the firmware and reupgrade it back to the latest firmware but after downgrading its no longer being detected by the app.

Tried both versions 1.2.116 and 1.2.115 with no success. Seems like I'm running into more issues with this device then anything and I'm on the verge of sending it back

02/02/2023 11:38 PM

Reply to:

Well now we got another issue... I wanted to downgrade the firmware and reupgrade it back to the latest firmware but after downgrading its no longer being detected by the app.

Tried both versions 1.2.116 and 1.2.115 with no success. Seems like I'm running into more issues with this device then anything and I'm on the verge of sending it back

What exactly was the reason for downgrading?

You can try upgrading to .117 and see if it detects there.

Download HERE

I was able to downgrade a test one to .116 and was able to connect to it just fine. Strange.

02/03/2023 9:19 AM

Reply to:

What exactly was the reason for downgrading?

You can try upgrading to .117 and see if it detects there.

Download HERE

I was able to downgrade a test one to .116 and was able to connect to it just fine. Strange.

Just installed .117 and the app still cannot find the keymander.

02/03/2023 10:52 AM

Reply to:

Just installed .117 and the app still cannot find the keymander.

Try resetting the K2 by pressing and holding down the two buttons on top while powered on for about 6 seconds. If this still does not find it, please reinstall the app on your mobile device and make sure you allow GPS Location when it prompts you with the permission box.

I went ahead and tested all three versions. I was able to connect to all of them.

Also, try a different mobile device if accessible.

Are you still getting the flashing blue and white LEDs upon clicking the bluetooth button on top?

02/03/2023 1:07 PM

Reply to:

Try resetting the K2 by pressing and holding down the two buttons on top while powered on for about 6 seconds. If this still does not find it, please reinstall the app on your mobile device and make sure you allow GPS Location when it prompts you with the permission box.

I went ahead and tested all three versions. I was able to connect to all of them.

Also, try a different mobile device if accessible.

Are you still getting the flashing blue and white LEDs upon clicking the bluetooth button on top?

I resetted the K2 with no success still. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the app and reallowed the GPS permission and it still can't find the K2.

I sadly can't test on another mobile phone as I don't have one accessible to me.

Yes I am still getting the blue and white LED's at the top when I push the bluetooth button.

02/03/2023 1:15 PM

Reply to:

I resetted the K2 with no success still. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the app and reallowed the GPS permission and it still can't find the K2.

I sadly can't test on another mobile phone as I don't have one accessible to me.

Yes I am still getting the blue and white LED's at the top when I push the bluetooth button.

What is the make, model and OS version of your mobile device?

02/03/2023 1:38 PM

Reply to:

What is the make, model and OS version of your mobile device?

Its a LG V60 ThinQ 5G UW thats running on Android 12

02/03/2023 2:22 PM

Reply to:

Its a LG V60 ThinQ 5G UW thats running on Android 12

I do know that Android 13 currently has a compatibility issue with the latest version of the app. Curious to know if it is somehow happening to yours on Android 12.

Try installing it using the following link: HERE

If you notice it work, go to playstore settings and disable automatic updates. The new app with the implemented fix is not live yet, so this is the temporary solution until it's officially released.

02/03/2023 3:58 PM

Reply to:

I do know that Android 13 currently has a compatibility issue with the latest version of the app. Curious to know if it is somehow happening to yours on Android 12.

Try installing it using the following link: HERE

If you notice it work, go to playstore settings and disable automatic updates. The new app with the implemented fix is not live yet, so this is the temporary solution until it's officially released.

Unfortunately with the version of the app you sent me it still is not picking up my K2...

Edit: Finally got access to another phone which was a IOS phone and it still did not find the K2.

Edit 2: It doesn't make sense as the device was being detected before this. Is there a way where you can send the latest firmware so I could try and update the device thru my PC and see if it redetects

02/03/2023 4:05 PM

Please help I don't really want to send this thing back as it looked like it had potential

Edit: Disregard this post. I have decided to return my K2 due to the issues at hand. Thank you for your time

02/04/2023 5:05 PM

Reply to:

Please help I don't really want to send this thing back as it looked like it had potential

Edit: Disregard this post. I have decided to return my K2 due to the issues at hand. Thank you for your time

Apologies for the delay. We are closed on weekends. We understand your decision.

02/06/2023 9:46 AM

Reply to:

Apologies for the delay. We are closed on weekends. We understand your decision.

Thanks for understanding.

02/07/2023 4:00 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,