x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Rainbow six siege

I need help I’m playing r6 and every time I press two buttons at the same time on my keyboard j just stop moving.

02/12/2023 9:50 AM

Hello,

Can you please send me your profile's share code?

Also, what are the two keys/buttons that you see this occur on?

02/13/2023 10:41 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

666594 is the share code but it’s happening with all the codes I use. And it doesn’t matter what keys or buttons it is. But a ex is when I’m strafing left to right and I press a and d at the same time my movement freezes until I take my fingers off the binds and press it again.

02/13/2023 10:47 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

666594 is the share code but it’s happening with all the codes I use. And it doesn’t matter what keys or buttons it is. But a ex. is when I’m strafing left to right and I press an and d at the same time my movement freezes until I take my fingers off the binds and press it again. Another ex is when I’m moving to the side and press my crouch button I stop moving also.

02/14/2023 9:33 AM

Reply to:

666594 is the share code but it’s happening with all the codes I use. And it doesn’t matter what keys or buttons it is. But a ex. is when I’m strafing left to right and I press an and d at the same time my movement freezes until I take my fingers off the binds and press it again. Another ex is when I’m moving to the side and press my crouch button I stop moving also.

Since the K2 is an "emulator" it is trying to emulate a controller's actions which would be Left on LS Stick while simultaneously holding Right on Left Stick. A controller would be unable to register both inputs together at the same exact time.

If you were to press W and A or D together, it would read that combined input as it is a valid combined input on a controller.

You would have to simulate rolling the LS as you would if you were to strafe with a controller.

02/14/2023 3:37 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,