x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Xbox s disconnect controller

Hi, the controller keeps disconnecting. Good for 10minutes, then disconnects 3 times etc. Probably 10 times an hour. Plugging in a headset/mic makes it even worse, completely ruining the game.

All of this started on the latest firmware update, was better before. 3amp pwr to keymander, tryed with battery in and out of controller, everything is updated, followed all advices on the forum. All cables are fast flow, data, so no restrictions there. I think it's a faulty keymander or the latest firmware is bad

02/23/2023 7:02 AM

Hello,

I have sent you a private message with the download link of a previous version for you to try.

02/24/2023 10:57 AM

I have the same problem. I stopped using my keymander from April for this.

Yesterday I was so happy for the new update, I thought this problem had been fixed so I updated immediately.

Nothing solved..controller keeps vibrating and disconnecting, keymander reboots randomly too.

With every reboot everything looks good than my controller disconnects e reconnects.

This make playing impossible and frustrating.

My mouse is a logitech g502 hero and my keyboard is a trust GXT 834 rgb.

I have multiple sync and charge cables, tried with multiple joysticks (micro usb/usb c), Power supplied the unity...

After this update things looks even worse than before! Please help me I can give amy info for troubleshooting.

09/21/2023 3:06 AM

Reply to:

I have the same problem. I stopped using my keymander from April for this.

Yesterday I was so happy for the new update, I thought this problem had been fixed so I updated immediately.

Nothing solved..controller keeps vibrating and disconnecting, keymander reboots randomly too.

With every reboot everything looks good than my controller disconnects e reconnects.

This make playing impossible and frustrating.

My mouse is a logitech g502 hero and my keyboard is a trust GXT 834 rgb.

I have multiple sync and charge cables, tried with multiple joysticks (micro usb/usb c), Power supplied the unity...

After this update things looks even worse than before! Please help me I can give amy info for troubleshooting.

Hello,

To avoid spamming the OP, I have sent you a private message.

09/21/2023 9:43 AM

I'm having the same issue is there anything I can do I have the model 1708 Xbox controller

12/13/2023 8:15 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,