x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Mouse don't work on 2042

I transfered all my setting from keymander 1 to the keymander 2. All my other games work except for 2042. I cannot get the mouse to work. It acts like w a s d no matter what I do

05/05/2023 6:05 PM

Does anyone from iogear monitor this forum?

05/11/2023 5:50 AM

Reply to:

Does anyone from iogear monitor this forum?

Yes.

It sounds like you have toggled the Swap LS/RS feature.

Try going to Edit Profile > Weapon > Swap L/R Stick > Set Active Swap Key > Set Trigger to "Toggle".

By pressing the set key, it should allow you to revert it as it should be normally. Once set, you can remove the set key to avoid accidentally toggling the feature.

05/12/2023 3:21 PM

Ok. That's working now. Thx. New problem. When I press buttons to move left right up down its a Jerk movement. Almost like 90 degree. I'm guessing there's another setting

05/13/2023 10:48 AM

Reply to:

Ok. That's working now. Thx. New problem. When I press buttons to move left right up down its a Jerk movement. Almost like 90 degree. I'm guessing there's another setting

Hello,

I'm not quite sure I understand. So, when you press A > D > W > S individually (one after another) it will trigger this movement OR when you press them all down together?

I'm curious to know if this issue applies to all profiles. If you set the profile to "Default Xbox/PS4 profile", do you still encounter this issue?

05/15/2023 9:25 AM

All other BF and COD work ok. Downloaded another 2042 profile. Works fine. I don't touch any of the other settings so I don't know what happened. Thx for your help

05/15/2023 12:38 PM

It happened when I pressed forward or backwards or left or right one at a time not together and then when I press the sprint button it would jerk to whatever way I was moving like 90°. I downloaded another default app like you suggested and tried it without making any changes and it worked fine. So something must have been wrong with that other profile I don't know I didn't change anything other than some buttons. Thank you for your assistance

05/15/2023 10:27 PM

Reply to:

It happened when I pressed forward or backwards or left or right one at a time not together and then when I press the sprint button it would jerk to whatever way I was moving like 90°. I downloaded another default app like you suggested and tried it without making any changes and it worked fine. So something must have been wrong with that other profile I don't know I didn't change anything other than some buttons. Thank you for your assistance

Glad to hear it was resolved. Have a good day!

05/16/2023 8:13 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,