x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Phantom S Logitech G13

He guys and girls.

I have a question, and I really hope someone can help me cause I'm starting to get desperate and mad at the same time..

I have a ps4, an Phantom S emulator and a Logitech G13 gamepad. If I want to use those two things on my ps4, I connect everything to my laptop and I can program every button and use it on a FPS game for example Destiny 2.

I then upload the "script" to my G13 and store it in the memory. But then when I disconnect my laptop and put everything straight onto my ps4, my G13 doesn't work anymore. My mouse is not a problem, that's works perfect. Also the only thing that works on my G13 is the little joystick for movement. But I want the buttons to work as fr my movement.

Does this sound familiar to anyone or does anyone knows how to get this working?

FYI, Phantom s is the same thing as an XIM 4..

I hope somebody can help me with this. Thanks in advance for toyre patience to read this!!

03/14/2020 4:58 AM

The Phantom S is a product from our parent company in Taiwan that is the same hardware as our KeyMander 1. We do not support that product here in this forum or in this country because we don't have their version of the software/firmware and it is a different platform that KeyMander 2.  However, since it is nearly identical to the KeyMander 1 you can look in the original KeyMander forum here for more information as it may crossover.  If memory serves, the original KeyMander required you to choose either keyboard or joystick type operation for the G13, but didn't allow both at the same time which is actually the purpose of the G13.  In any case, please go to the original KeyMander forum as support in this forum is limited to KeyMander 2.

03/16/2020 10:43 AM

Reply to:

The Phantom S is a product from our parent company in Taiwan that is the same hardware as our KeyMander 1. We do not support that product here in this forum or in this country because we don't have their version of the software/firmware and it is a different platform that KeyMander 2.  However, since it is nearly identical to the KeyMander 1 you can look in the original KeyMander forum here for more information as it may crossover.  If memory serves, the original KeyMander required you to choose either keyboard or joystick type operation for the G13, but didn't allow both at the same time which is actually the purpose of the G13.  In any case, please go to the original KeyMander forum as support in this forum is limited to KeyMander 2.

Great, I will give it a go! Thank you for you're time!

03/16/2020 10:44 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,