x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Very Staticky

I've recently upgraded to the keymander 2 from the original, and so far, everything's been going well. However, when playing overwatch on Xbox, there's been a lot of static, specifically when talking into the mic. Nobody can understand what I'm even saying while using this adapter. Is there anything I could do to fix this? If not, I'm really considering just going back to the old adapter, and maybe trying to get a refund for my current one.

03/16/2020 5:14 PM

To make sure I'm understanding you correctly, the status is on the microphone when other people are listening to you, but you don't hear it yourself, correct?  If so, can you provide the game you are playing and the make/model of your headset so we can test?

03/16/2020 6:13 PM

Reply to:

To make sure I'm understanding you correctly, the status is on the microphone when other people are listening to you, but you don't hear it yourself, correct?  If so, can you provide the game you are playing and the make/model of your headset so we can test?

Currently, I'm using a razer kraken tournament edition to play overwatch on Xbox. Whenever I speak into my mic, my teammates hear a staticy mess, and I can hear slight static whenever an enemy or something near by gets hit.

03/17/2020 5:46 PM

Reply to:

Currently, I'm using a razer kraken tournament edition to play overwatch on Xbox. Whenever I speak into my mic, my teammates hear a staticy mess, and I can hear slight static whenever an enemy or something near by gets hit.

We are looking into it now. Do you use game chat or party chat?

03/18/2020 7:07 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,