x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

ATTENTION: TECH SUPPORT WILL BE DELAYED

Dear KeyMander Forum Users,

Our offices are currently closed due to the new department of health requirements in our city amid the COVID-19 response. We will do our best to monitor and respond to questions as we can, but please bear with us through this time.

Thanks,

KeyMander Team

03/18/2020 11:04 AM

This comment has been moved to its own thread here

04/23/2020 5:07 PM

Does The Victsing keyboards work with the K2 or the Razer Atheris mouse? I really dont want to have to buy a new MnK

08/21/2020 4:49 PM

Reply to:

Does The Victsing keyboards work with the K2 or the Razer Atheris mouse? I really dont want to have to buy a new MnK

We have not tested either, but we have users that have claimed the Victsing keyboards work fine.

08/21/2020 5:10 PM

why i cant sign up

08/28/2020 6:21 PM

I don’t know where to go for this to be noticed but I badly need help setting up my keymander 2. I have tried for countless hours looking at every corner of the internet for help to no avail. If somebody could call me and walk me through this process I would be in their debt. My number is XXXXXXXXXX. Please help.

09/16/2020 10:57 AM

Reply to:

I don’t know where to go for this to be noticed but I badly need help setting up my keymander 2. I have tried for countless hours looking at every corner of the internet for help to no avail. If somebody could call me and walk me through this process I would be in their debt. My number is XXXXXXXXXX. Please help.

As stated in your other thread, we removed your phone number to protect your privacy now that we have you up and running with your K2.

09/16/2020 5:18 PM

Just a basic question. Why is the y-axis sensitivity and xy sensitivity not reflective of mouse movement like a normal kbm? To have it even be a smoothe-ish transition of x to y to xy you have to fiddle so freaking much and even then there's issues.

10/28/2020 1:57 PM

my Keymander won’t read my mouse or keyboard I tried the steps that were supposed to fix the issue and still nothing has happened can you please email me to try and help

01/23/2021 3:44 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,