x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Ducky One 2 Mini Keyboard does not work

Hi, just received my KeyMander 2 device today (very nice thank you). So I tried it out and once I connected the keyboard to the KeyMander 2 and connected to PS4, it seems the keyboard is not responding at all. Do you know if the Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard is being supported? Please advise.

03/25/2020 2:34 PM

We haven't tested a Ducky keyboard since the Ducky Shine 3 which worked fine. If the mouse is working but the keyboard is not, it may be a compatibility issue. If the mouse is also not working, it is likely not a keyboard issue but a setup issue.  Is the mouse working in game?

03/25/2020 4:18 PM

Thanks for your reply and advice. During this week I have read many posts/solutions in here and tried all sort of combinations like plugging this, unplugging that, etc. but nothing helps. In conclusion it seems like the Ducky One 2 Mini mechanical keyboard is having compatibility issue. As this is one of the very popular mechanical keyboard in the PC gaming world (and that’s the reason I bought it and hope it will work with KeyMander 2 device). Would you be able to support this keyboard in your future update please?

03/30/2020 8:27 PM

Reply to:

Thanks for your reply and advice. During this week I have read many posts/solutions in here and tried all sort of combinations like plugging this, unplugging that, etc. but nothing helps. In conclusion it seems like the Ducky One 2 Mini mechanical keyboard is having compatibility issue. As this is one of the very popular mechanical keyboard in the PC gaming world (and that’s the reason I bought it and hope it will work with KeyMander 2 device). Would you be able to support this keyboard in your future update please?

Have you tried it with a different keyboard?

03/30/2020 10:19 PM

Reply to:

I will order one and have our engineers profile it. Yes, we can make a patch for it but it doesn't happen very quickly as we normally release patches for specific devices in batches.  We profile a few devices at a time and add them in.  Currently we are working on profiling arcade sticks for the crossover functionality, so you can use one high-end arcade stick from a PS4 for example and play on all three consoles.

03/31/2020 5:56 PM

Greatly appreciated your quick follow up action for helping customer concern. Top job guys!

Looking forward for the support on the Ducky One 2 Mini Keyboard. Thanks ?

04/01/2020 10:07 AM

Hi, hope this message find you safe and well in this difficult period of time.

Any updates on supporting the Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard please?

04/15/2020 10:42 AM

Reply to:

Hi, hope this message find you safe and well in this difficult period of time.

Any updates on supporting the Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard please?

We have a Ducky One 2 mini coming whenever Amazon gets around to delivering it. I have a few other devices also waiting patches so I expect they will release one patch with all of them which is what normally happens. I can tell you there is currently a feature update in process, so it will follow some time after the update.

04/20/2020 9:41 AM

Reply to:

We have a Ducky One 2 mini coming whenever Amazon gets around to delivering it. I have a few other devices also waiting patches so I expect they will release one patch with all of them which is what normally happens. I can tell you there is currently a feature update in process, so it will follow some time after the update.

Are there any 60 percent keyboards that the KEYMANDER 2 supports?

05/10/2020 12:16 PM

Reply to:

Are there any 60 percent keyboards that the KEYMANDER 2 supports?

We have tested the Anne Pro 2 and it is compatible in wired mode.

05/12/2020 9:59 AM

Reply to:

We have tested the Anne Pro 2 and it is compatible in wired mode.

Hello so is the ducky one 2 mini supported?

03/18/2021 4:00 PM

Reply to:

Hello so is the ducky one 2 mini supported?

Yes.

03/19/2021 11:18 AM

Does the Ducky 1 2 mini work with the keymander 2?

05/15/2021 4:02 PM

Reply to:

Does the Ducky 1 2 mini work with the keymander 2?

Yes, we made a patch for it several months ago and now it is compatible.

05/18/2021 2:37 PM

Does the k65 RGB mini work because I am have trouble with it

07/16/2021 2:33 PM

Reply to:

Does the k65 RGB mini work because I am have trouble with it

We have another person with the same issue so please let us know your keyboard model number so we can check.

07/19/2021 11:15 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,