x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

How can i make it So Q & E is to lean on Rainbow 6 Siege Keymander 2?

As the title says, by default with the siege profile its set to Shift left stick click so i lean with shift in siege. I want to lean with Q&E, If i rebind left stick click to Q I cant run, Help

03/26/2020 10:05 AM

Yes, you can. You can bind multiple functions to the same key or bind the same function to multiple keys, so in this case just bind left stick center to both Q and left shift so you can sprint and use Q for lean.

03/26/2020 10:52 AM

Reply to:

Yes, you can. You can bind multiple functions to the same key or bind the same function to multiple keys, so in this case just bind left stick center to both Q and left shift so you can sprint and use Q for lean.

Oh I see, Also another issue is it’s pretty difficult to precisely aim because my aim kind of “snaps” to a “grid”/ it’s pretty choppy. Is it possible to make it smoother?

03/26/2020 12:04 PM

Reply to:

Oh I see, Also another issue is it’s pretty difficult to precisely aim because my aim kind of “snaps” to a “grid”/ it’s pretty choppy. Is it possible to make it smoother?

What mouse are you using?

Are you using the profile from the Game Center?

Did you set the in-game settings to match those listed on the download page in Game Center?

Did you set your mouse dpi to maximum and set the KeyMander 2 dpi to match on the device page?

03/27/2020 10:04 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,