x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

KEYMANDER

I connected it and switched it to usb but then it just stopped working so I can’t move anything even the controller it starts flashing white on the left side once I plug the controller into it. It won’t flash with the mnk just the controller . I can’t even play anymore cause it’s stick on the usb connection only.

04/03/2020 3:04 PM

Fully charge the PS4 controller and test it again. If the PS4 controller connects and the controller LED turns yellow/orange for a minute, its is in USB mode and should be fine. If the PS4 controller LED is blue or red there's a problem. Check this thread out and double check the items mentioned in it then let us know.

04/03/2020 3:12 PM

Reply to:

Fully charge the PS4 controller and test it again. If the PS4 controller connects and the controller LED turns yellow/orange for a minute, its is in USB mode and should be fine. If the PS4 controller LED is blue or red there's a problem. Check this thread out and double check the items mentioned in it then let us know.

After I charged the controller and plug it in it doesn’t do the white flash. Now though when I plug my mouse the keyboard and mouse turn off leaving the controller to work just fine .

04/03/2020 4:35 PM

Reply to:

After I charged the controller and plug it in it doesn’t do the white flash. Now though when I plug my mouse the keyboard and mouse turn off leaving the controller to work just fine .

Do you mean the KeyMander 2 doesn't flash when you go to pair it or the controller doesn't turn white? If it's the controller, are you using the micro-USB cable that came with the KeyMander 2 to connect the controller or are you using your own cable?

04/03/2020 4:41 PM

it Worked but now the KEYMANDER starts flashing white kn the left side and won’t let the mnk work

04/03/2020 4:53 PM

The flashing means the KM2 isn’t getting enough power to it. Connect a micro USB cable between the KeyMander 2’s Power port and a USB power supply (minimum 1A output) such as a charger for a tablet or smartphone. 

04/06/2020 10:16 AM

My controller will work then when I plug it in the microphone won’t work and the controller light just stays off

07/16/2022 9:37 AM

Reply to:

My controller will work then when I plug it in the microphone won’t work and the controller light just stays off

What model PS4 controller do you have?

07/19/2022 11:00 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,