x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Riitek k66

is the riitek k66 compatible?

04/27/2020 10:14 AM

We haven't tested any of the Rii keyboards, but when I see a fully mechanical keyboard for under $25 I am immediately suspect of the shortcuts taken.

04/27/2020 12:12 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newegg.com/amp/p/0GA-00N1-00056 a link to the keyboard I have I’m not sure if you looked at the wrong keyboard but it cost 60$ either way I should know if it’s compatible by Wednesday, I should’ve looked at the confirmed keyboards before I bought the k66

04/27/2020 2:48 PM

Reply to:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newegg.com/amp/p/0GA-00N1-00056 a link to the keyboard I have I’m not sure if you looked at the wrong keyboard but it cost 60$ either way I should know if it’s compatible by Wednesday, I should’ve looked at the confirmed keyboards before I bought the k66

I'm sorry I just looked at this one on Amazon and thought that was it. No worries, since if it doesn't you can send it back. Most keyboards from the main gaming brands work fine, as well as most direct Chinese import brands as well, but we do find more problems with the direct Chinese imports.

04/27/2020 6:03 PM

Reply to:

I'm sorry I just looked at this one on Amazon and thought that was it. No worries, since if it doesn't you can send it back. Most keyboards from the main gaming brands work fine, as well as most direct Chinese import brands as well, but we do find more problems with the direct Chinese imports.

Is there a way to check if it’s compatible with a wireless keyboard Logitech G613? I have ordered the KM2, but I am not sure if the keyboard above will work with it (note: looking for an affordable mechanical wireless keyboard to use with KM2 and Nintendo Switch). Thank you

04/29/2020 4:30 AM

Reply to:

Is there a way to check if it’s compatible with a wireless keyboard Logitech G613? I have ordered the KM2, but I am not sure if the keyboard above will work with it (note: looking for an affordable mechanical wireless keyboard to use with KM2 and Nintendo Switch). Thank you

We don't have a G613 yet, but all the other Logitech keyboards we've tested have worked.

04/29/2020 7:55 PM

I was searching online since my keymander still hasn’t came trying to figure out why my keyboard might not work with this device, in one of the forums it said the keyboard needs to use standard ascii protocol for the keymander to communicate with it, I then looked at riitek’s website and it says their keyboards do use standard ascii that being said does this mean it would work or are there many factors as to why the keymander wouldn’t work with this particular keyboard

04/30/2020 11:25 PM

Reply to:

I was searching online since my keymander still hasn’t came trying to figure out why my keyboard might not work with this device, in one of the forums it said the keyboard needs to use standard ascii protocol for the keymander to communicate with it, I then looked at riitek’s website and it says their keyboards do use standard ascii that being said does this mean it would work or are there many factors as to why the keymander wouldn’t work with this particular keyboard

Unfortunately there's really no way for us to know until you plug it in and try it.

05/01/2020 10:08 AM

The k66 is compatible

05/04/2020 10:53 AM

Reply to:

The k66 is compatible

Awesome, thanks for the confirmation!

05/04/2020 2:46 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,