x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Blue light doesn't turn on

after turning on console, it doesn't light up. I then press the left button to pair with app, and nothing happens.

sometimes app says that it's connected, but there's still no blue light.

not sure what I'm doing wrong, or perhaps I got a defective k2?

Thanks so much!

05/05/2020 5:29 PM

Disconnect everything and connect the KeyMander 2 to the USB port on the back of your console and turn the console on. The K2 LED bar should turn on, if not change it to a different port on your console and see if the light turns on. If it still does not turn on, initiate a reset.

To reset the KeyMander 2 to factory settings, make sure it is powered on and press Button 1 and Button 2 together for approximately 8 seconds.

• The LED light will turn white and cycle from left to right to for approximately 3 seconds indicating unit has been reset to factory settings.

05/05/2020 5:43 PM

Reply to:

Disconnect everything and connect the KeyMander 2 to the USB port on the back of your console and turn the console on. The K2 LED bar should turn on, if not change it to a different port on your console and see if the light turns on. If it still does not turn on, initiate a reset.

To reset the KeyMander 2 to factory settings, make sure it is powered on and press Button 1 and Button 2 together for approximately 8 seconds.

• The LED light will turn white and cycle from left to right to for approximately 3 seconds indicating unit has been reset to factory settings.

thanks dhamilton, changing to another usb port did the trick.

and thank you for answering all of our questions and being there for us!

05/06/2020 4:54 PM

Reply to:

thanks dhamilton, changing to another usb port did the trick.

and thank you for answering all of our questions and being there for us!

Changing ports has worked in several cases I've seen because of problems with the console. It doesn't make a lot of sense since they should be powered by the same supply internally, but weird stuff happens!

05/06/2020 6:09 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,