x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

K2 app crashes when pressing the "Connect" button

When Pressing the "connect" at k2 app to connect to my Keymander 2, the app crashes but no error. I already reinstall still the same. Im using samsung A6 android 10, K2 v1.0.077, Kindly help..

05/11/2020 11:09 PM

Please try the following:

1. Go to Settings, Connections, Bluetooth and see if GE1337P2 is listed. If so delete it.
  2. Restart your device.
  3. Go to Settings, Apps KEYMANDER 2 and select permissions. Turn on permissions for Camera, Location and Storage.
  4. Perform a reset on your KeyMander 2 unit and wait for it to reset and restart.
  5. Press Button 1 and open the K2 app and select Connect.
  6. Select GE1337P2 and wait for the connection.

Did it crash or connect?

05/13/2020 12:53 PM

Reply to:

Please try the following:

1. Go to Settings, Connections, Bluetooth and see if GE1337P2 is listed. If so delete it.
  2. Restart your device.
  3. Go to Settings, Apps KEYMANDER 2 and select permissions. Turn on permissions for Camera, Location and Storage.
  4. Perform a reset on your KeyMander 2 unit and wait for it to reset and restart.
  5. Press Button 1 and open the K2 app and select Connect.
  6. Select GE1337P2 and wait for the connection.

Did it crash or connect?

It crash, but i try my friend old phone its working, maybe there is a bug on android 10 or samsung phone like my galaxy A6, can update fix it? more troubleshoot please.

05/13/2020 6:53 PM

Reply to:

It crash, but i try my friend old phone its working, maybe there is a bug on android 10 or samsung phone like my galaxy A6, can update fix it? more troubleshoot please.

Does your phone have the most recent updates? If so, I'll ask our R&D team to look into the Galaxy A6.

05/13/2020 7:53 PM

Yes, From android 8 and 9 to the latest.

05/13/2020 9:06 PM

Is there a fix yet?

05/16/2020 10:59 PM

Reply to:

Is there a fix yet?

Still nothing, hopefully they update the app, since some users feedback at the playstore and here are about the "Connect" button that crashes all the time when pressing..

05/17/2020 1:08 AM

Did u find an alternative to get this to work? I have tried downloading the km2 app on 4 different phones and im yet to fix it.

05/17/2020 10:51 AM

Reply to:

Did u find an alternative to get this to work? I have tried downloading the km2 app on 4 different phones and im yet to fix it.

No, but i also tried downloading the app on different phones and yea, it works on some phones and some keeps crashing. It has a bug i think...

05/17/2020 2:19 PM

Reply to:

No, but i also tried downloading the app on different phones and yea, it works on some phones and some keeps crashing. It has a bug i think...

Our engineers sent us a version of the app to test on phones with issues like yours. Please delete your current K2 App, and download then install this one. Remember to accept all permissions.

05/20/2020 12:37 PM

Reply to:

Our engineers sent us a version of the app to test on phones with issues like yours. Please delete your current K2 App, and download then install this one. Remember to accept all permissions.

Didn't see this, but yea this one is working..

05/20/2020 3:59 PM

Reply to:

Didn't see this, but yea this one is working..

So you have no issues with the version from the link?

05/21/2020 6:16 PM

Reply to:

Yes, i can connect my Keymander 2 now without crash, for now i'm gonna use this version while waiting for the full release. Thank you @dhamilton

05/21/2020 8:08 PM

Reply to:

I couldn't use the version on the Google Play store. I had to use the version linked on this thread. I got everything updated and it will connect and sync. But then it disconnects again and won't stay connected no matter what I do. Even tried the reset. Just wanna play. Help?

04/17/2021 10:53 PM

Reply to:

I couldn't use the version on the Google Play store. I had to use the version linked on this thread. I got everything updated and it will connect and sync. But then it disconnects again and won't stay connected no matter what I do. Even tried the reset. Just wanna play. Help?

What phone do you have and what Android version is it running?

04/22/2021 3:41 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,