x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keyboard and mouse not working on Keymander 2.

My keymander 2 won’t register the keyboard inputs. Everything is connected to its right port and the status bar is 100% lit up green and blinking. I’ve also tried with a keyboard and mouse verified to work. The right Xbox one default profile is synced, yet the keyboard doesn’t work and neither does the mouse.

06/06/2020 2:02 PM

Just to make sure, have you updated the firmware? Does your keyboard, mouse, and Xbox controller light up? Have you tried rebooting the Xbox by turning it off and on completely? Have you tried plugging in a usb power cable into the power input?

06/06/2020 2:53 PM

Reply to:

Just to make sure, have you updated the firmware? Does your keyboard, mouse, and Xbox controller light up? Have you tried rebooting the Xbox by turning it off and on completely? Have you tried plugging in a usb power cable into the power input?

The firmware is all updated. The keyboard, mouse, and controller all light up, but I cannot deactivate scroll lock, caps lock, and numbers lock. I have restarted the Xbox multiple times and I have plugged the power into a external power supply. The keyboard and mouse still don’t have an output.

06/08/2020 7:57 AM

Reply to:

The firmware is all updated. The keyboard, mouse, and controller all light up, but I cannot deactivate scroll lock, caps lock, and numbers lock. I have restarted the Xbox multiple times and I have plugged the power into a external power supply. The keyboard and mouse still don’t have an output.

I believe it is messed up because when I just have power plugged up it lights up green.

06/08/2020 8:15 AM

Reply to:

I believe it is messed up because when I just have power plugged up it lights up green.

Did you check the FAQs for this issue? Please start here.

06/08/2020 9:29 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,