x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

PS4 Touchpad

The Keymander seems to working perfectly fine, except the button to activate the touchpad doesn't work. It doesn't matter what button I set it to, on both keyboards I use, this is the only button that does not work. Anything I can do to fix this?

06/16/2020 4:44 PM

What is the firmware version and app version you are currently on?

What game profile are you using?

Have you tried the manual button learning for the touchpad?

1. From the Mapping page, Tap edit button (looks like a pencil in a circle).
  2. Press the Touchpad button on your PS4 controller to enter the listening mode. You may now map the Touchpad to a keyboard, mouse, or joystick by simply pressing the button you want to use.
  3. Press the save button in the K2 App (looks like a floppy disk in a circle).

06/17/2020 9:59 AM

Reply to:

2. Press the Touchpad button on your PS4 controller to enter the listening mode. You may now map the Touchpad to a keyboard, mouse, or joystick by simply pressing the button you want to use.

The app version is 1.1.101. The firmware is 1.1.107.002. The game profile I am using is one I copied off of the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 profile. I have already tried to remap the primary key to something other than tab, as well as adding various optional keys, including buttons that are known to work, but nothing seems to activate the touchpad. I have to press the actual touchpad on the controller. I have also tried to remap the button as you suggested, but even after saving it, the touchpad will only activate on touching the physical button on the controller.

06/17/2020 12:49 PM

Reply to:

I was actually trying this out for World War Z. Then I tried playing Factions in Last of Us Remastered, and the button actually works. It just doesn't seem to activate on World War Z.

06/17/2020 12:59 PM

Reply to:

I was actually trying this out for World War Z. Then I tried playing Factions in Last of Us Remastered, and the button actually works. It just doesn't seem to activate on World War Z.

I'll have to order World War Z and see if this is a game compatibility issue. Does WWZ treat the touchpad as one big button or does it treat it as an analog button with zones of contact? That may be the issue.

06/18/2020 11:20 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,