x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Broken

Why does my KEYMANDER keep blinking a whit light is it broke. I have it plugged into my ps4 my controll key bored and mouse and I have extra power from my wall

06/18/2020 11:41 AM

Try to press button 1 and button 2 for 5 sec to do factory reset , i thought it might help for you

06/19/2020 7:46 AM

It sounds like your button #1 might be stuck, so when you plugged it in it went into update mode. See if your #1 button clicks or if it is somehow stuck. If stuck, let us know so we can help you fix it quickly.

06/19/2020 5:20 PM

Reply to:

It sounds like your button #1 might be stuck, so when you plugged it in it went into update mode. See if your #1 button clicks or if it is somehow stuck. If stuck, let us know so we can help you fix it quickly.

Yes it’s stuck

06/19/2020 6:40 PM

Reply to:

Yes it’s stuck

Ok, we can easily exchange it for you, but I'm guessing you want to play now so here's the easy way to fix it for now.

1. Remove the single rubber pad as shown in the first image below, and remove the screw behind it.
  2. Carefully pop off the back plate starting next to the screw you removed.
  3. Carefully remove the PCB starting at the top (opposite end from USB ports) and slide out the cable retainer.
  4. Wiggle button 1 back into place.
  5. Slide the cable retainer back into place.
  6. Replace the PCB bottom end first (USB ports end) and make sure to align the posts as shown next to the arrows in the second image below.
  7. Replace the back panel, screw, then rubber pad.

This should fix it and get you playing in about 15 minutes. If for some reason the button arms are broken, let us know and we can replace the unit.

06/19/2020 7:04 PM

Reply to:

Yes it’s stuck

Did you get it fixed?

06/23/2020 11:48 AM

Reply to:

Did you get it fixed?

Yes

06/25/2020 12:08 PM

Reply to:

Yes

If you continue to have problems with the button let us know and we will replace it.

06/25/2020 12:50 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,