x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Mouse scroll wheel

Hello, while some fps games I noticed that when you enable the mouse scroll wheel up and down in options 1 and 2 the primary key begins to act as if certain guns are single fire instead of full auto. Is there a way to counteract that or fix this? Thanks

07/04/2020 12:44 PM

What game and which guns did you notice this, and on which console? Also, were you using your own profile or did you download it from Game Center?

07/06/2020 10:09 AM

Reply to:

What game and which guns did you notice this, and on which console? Also, were you using your own profile or did you download it from Game Center?

This was on COD, Apex, Battlefield, Siege specifically. It didn't matter if I downloaded the profile or made my own the problem still persisted

07/09/2020 3:57 PM

Reply to:

This was on COD, Apex, Battlefield, Siege specifically. It didn't matter if I downloaded the profile or made my own the problem still persisted

Can you post a sharing code to any of your profiles so we can test it?

07/09/2020 7:21 PM

Reply to:

Can you post a sharing code to any of your profiles so we can test it?

I just use the one that's readily available in the app.

The sharing code is 024058

07/15/2020 9:13 PM

Reply to:

I just use the one that's readily available in the app.

The sharing code is 024058

I didn't see the scroll wheel bound to any function, but I did notice you have turbo mode turned on for the fire button which works great with some semi-auto guns, but will turn full auto guns into single shot guns because it changes the shot timing. I recommend using a separate profile for semi-auto guns if you want to use Turbo Mode, so the timing does not interfere with your primary full-auto guns.

07/16/2020 12:47 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,