x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Signing up game center

I have a problem signing up in game center it says check internet device connection

08/29/2020 12:42 AM

Hi Treadstone,

We had some server issues last weekend, but everything should be running correctly as of last Monday. Please let us know if you still have any problems.

09/04/2020 11:06 AM

Reply to:

Hi Treadstone,

We had some server issues last weekend, but everything should be running correctly as of last Monday. Please let us know if you still have any problems.

dhamilton i already downloaded the game but the problem is i cannot see all the Game controls which i wanted to change like Reload, swap gunz, crouch, etc. i can only see the general setting like sensitivity, mapping

09/05/2020 9:11 PM

By the way im using ps4 and im playing bf1

09/05/2020 9:12 PM

Reply to:

dhamilton i already downloaded the game but the problem is i cannot see all the Game controls which i wanted to change like Reload, swap gunz, crouch, etc. i can only see the general setting like sensitivity, mapping

You need to go to the Mapping tab which is in between the Sensitivity tab (where you are now) and the Macro tab. Once on the Mapping tab you will see the option to change all the buttons.

09/08/2020 1:55 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,