x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

GTA V sensitivity and aiming issues

The keymander 2 has been working great for me and didnt have any problems when I was using it on gw2. Moving the mouse and the sensitivity feels nice and everything. A game I really was looking forward to trying out was gta v. The problem was that moving the mouse slowly like a little bit made it feel like I was moving it at the same speed as me moving my mouse right pretty fast. It feels uncomfortable because when I move my mouse slowly it doesnt look around slowly. (If I am making any sense) if that's just how it works it's fine I'll probably just keep playing on controller if so.

01/14/2021 8:48 PM

Did you remember to set the K2 sensitivity to match the mouse sensitivity? If so, did you make changes to the sensitivity settings in the GTAV profile? If so, what settings did you change? You can also send us a sharing code to your profile so we can test it here.

01/15/2021 12:03 PM

Reply to:

Did you remember to set the K2 sensitivity to match the mouse sensitivity? If so, did you make changes to the sensitivity settings in the GTAV profile? If so, what settings did you change? You can also send us a sharing code to your profile so we can test it here.

can you give me your gtaV profile pls ?

04/27/2023 12:43 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,