x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Strafing issue. Moving from left to right

I just "upgraded" from the original keymander to the (keymander 2). When I move left and right (A and D) it will stop my movement completely. As to where the original keymander would allow me to just hold A (left) and tap D (right) and strafe like a god, but I just stand still, like a bot. PLEASE FIX IF POSSIBLE.

Thanks

01/20/2021 2:24 PM

Are you playing Apex legends?

01/22/2021 11:26 AM

Reply to:

Are you playing Apex legends?

Yep. I sure am.

01/22/2021 8:30 PM

Reply to:

Yep. I sure am.

The issue exists in Apex legends in the way the buttons are recognized in a certain order when strafing to the left if I remember correctly. We know about it and are testing the fix right now. Should be released shortly.

Edited 1/26 to add fix is being tested now.

01/25/2021 1:57 PM

Cant you just make it to where (A) or Left > is the primary direction when the input of (A) and (D) or Left and Right are both pressed at the same time?

I'm pretty sure that's what you guys did with the keymander 1s program.

02/07/2021 12:35 PM

Reply to:

Cant you just make it to where (A) or Left > is the primary direction when the input of (A) and (D) or Left and Right are both pressed at the same time?

I'm pretty sure that's what you guys did with the keymander 1s program.

The problem is already fixed in FW .115 released last week. Please update your K2 App and the firmware will be available as an OTA update.

02/08/2021 12:04 PM

Reply to:

The problem is already fixed in FW .115 released last week. Please update your K2 App and the firmware will be available as an OTA update.

I've updated and it's still not working.

Think you could explain how to get it to work?

Thanks

02/16/2021 6:02 AM

Reply to:

I've updated and it's still not working.

Think you could explain how to get it to work?

Thanks

Open the K2 App and go to the Device tab. On the device tab, press the gear icon in the upper left corner. Please list the App Version and firmware version shown on your device.

02/16/2021 9:35 AM

Reply to:

Open the K2 App and go to the Device tab. On the device tab, press the gear icon in the upper left corner. Please list the App Version and firmware version shown on your device.

02/16/2021 8:54 PM

Reply to:

You have the correct firmware and it does solve the original issue, so can you please send the sharing code for you profile so we can see what you are experiencing?

02/17/2021 11:46 AM

Reply to:

You have the correct firmware and it does solve the original issue, so can you please send the sharing code for you profile so we can see what you are experiencing?

I just wanna thank you aswell for being so helpfull with trying to fix this problem I'm having. And here's the code

02/18/2021 12:16 PM

Reply to:

I just wanna thank you aswell for being so helpfull with trying to fix this problem I'm having. And here's the code

Ok, I understand what you mean now. You were used to button priority where you could hold left for example and if you press right it would ignore the held button and move right, correct? Right now we have button summing which sums to zero when opposite values are held, so I will have to do some investigation work with engineering to see what can be done.

02/19/2021 1:36 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,