x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

HELP MY MOUSE AND KEYBOARD ISNT COMPATIBLE!!

I know my mouse and keyboard isn’t compatible it’s a Razer Cynosa Lite & Razer Viper mouse can you please update ASAP so i can use it on the KEYMANDER 2 i literally just bought these things thinking it would’ve been compatible but it isn’t i know you guys can do it i have faith in this company i don’t want to return my KEYMANDER 2, unless literally i see no feedback from you guys i have really high hopes don’t ruin this for me please make it work I’m trying here!! :(

01/25/2021 6:01 PM

The Razer Cynosa is compatible so we expect the Lite to also be compatible. Most Razer mice also work fine, so I'm guessing there is a different issue with your setup. What console are you on, what phone are you using with our K2 App, and did you watch the setup video for your console type?

01/26/2021 10:22 AM

Reply to:

The Razer Cynosa is compatible so we expect the Lite to also be compatible. Most Razer mice also work fine, so I'm guessing there is a different issue with your setup. What console are you on, what phone are you using with our K2 App, and did you watch the setup video for your console type?

I’m using the Series S with new S controller and iPhone for k2 app and yes I’ve looked at multiple videos for set up i tried a lot of things even resetting the k2 please help me tell me what I’m doing wrong ?? Or if my devices aren’t compatible

01/26/2021 11:03 AM

Reply to:

I’m using the Series S with new S controller and iPhone for k2 app and yes I’ve looked at multiple videos for set up i tried a lot of things even resetting the k2 please help me tell me what I’m doing wrong ?? Or if my devices aren’t compatible

Ok, let's start with the basics. Since K2 only has a micro USB cable in the box, what cable did you use to connect the Series S controller to the K2?

01/26/2021 1:12 PM

A regular usb C

01/26/2021 5:18 PM

Reply to:

A regular usb C

Ok, try this next. Does the controller work when connected to the K2, meaning can you pick it up and play?

If not, let's see if it is in Keyboard/Mouse Emulation mode. Press F8 and wait 5 seconds. Does the keyboard and mouse work?

01/27/2021 5:38 PM

Reply to:

A regular usb C

I forgot to mention a regular Type C will not connect to the K2 directly, as it requires a Type A to Type C cable. Does your cable look like this?

01/28/2021 11:55 AM

Reply to:

I forgot to mention a regular Type C will not connect to the K2 directly, as it requires a Type A to Type C cable. Does your cable look like this?

If you have an Xbox One controller you can also test with that as well, just to make sure the K2 is setup correctly.

01/28/2021 12:06 PM

Reply to:

If you have an Xbox One controller you can also test with that as well, just to make sure the K2 is setup correctly.

Okay i got everything to work i got the correct usb C but the problem now is my mic doesn’t want to work on xbox party or game chat what do i have to do to fix that problem??

01/28/2021 5:49 PM

Reply to:

Okay i got everything to work i got the correct usb C but the problem now is my mic doesn’t want to work on xbox party or game chat what do i have to do to fix that problem??

Ok, on your K2 App check to see if you have mic mute on or off. The default setting for Mic Mute is F9, so it's easy to hit by mistake. You can change the mute button in the settings.

01/29/2021 2:23 PM

Reply to:

Ok, on your K2 App check to see if you have mic mute on or off. The default setting for Mic Mute is F9, so it's easy to hit by mistake. You can change the mute button in the settings.

I did i seen that before and it doesn’t fix the problem

01/29/2021 6:24 PM

Reply to:

I did i seen that before and it doesn’t fix the problem

It only works when i click on F8 which is the messaging setting

01/29/2021 6:34 PM

Reply to:

Hello can you please help me fix the mic problem I’ve tried a lot of thing and checked forums everywhere but i cant seem to find anything, what is the problem here as to why it doesn’t work ?

02/01/2021 11:24 AM

Reply to:

Hello can you please help me fix the mic problem I’ve tried a lot of thing and checked forums everywhere but i cant seem to find anything, what is the problem here as to why it doesn’t work ?

Let's start with an easy comparison so we can determine if it is a K2 setting or an Xbox setting. If you have no party chat now, take your controller and connect it directly to the console using the cable and see if you have party chat. If it has chat when connected directly to the console we have an issue with the K2. If not, then we have an issue with the Xbox settings.

02/02/2021 1:43 PM

Reply to:

Let's start with an easy comparison so we can determine if it is a K2 setting or an Xbox setting. If you have no party chat now, take your controller and connect it directly to the console using the cable and see if you have party chat. If it has chat when connected directly to the console we have an issue with the K2. If not, then we have an issue with the Xbox settings.

Yes I’ve tried that and it’s definitely a problem with the k2

02/02/2021 8:26 PM

Reply to:

Yes I’ve tried that and it’s definitely a problem with the k2

If you can hear audio but no one can hear you, the setting below is the only function K2 has which can interfere. Make sure your mic setting is set as shown in your K2 App.

02/03/2021 2:49 PM

Reply to:

If you can hear audio but no one can hear you, the setting below is the only function K2 has which can interfere. Make sure your mic setting is set as shown in your K2 App.

That doesn’t help :( i would like an actual fix to the problem

02/04/2021 7:00 PM

Reply to:

That doesn’t help :( i would like an actual fix to the problem

We have already worked through the common causes for mic issues, so now we will have to look at fringe causes.

What headset are you using? Also, what game are you playing?

It is possible, but extremely uncommon, to have an audio issue based on the powerup sequence or the headset's power consumption on the audio jack. To test this issue we will try two different things.

• First test: unplug the headset, turn off the system and restart everything without the headset connected. After everything is on and working, plug the headset into the controller. Is the mic working now? If not, move to second test.
  • Second test: start exactly like the first test but do not connect the headset. Connect a 2Amp or greater USB power supply (like an iPad charger) to the K2 Power port. After everything is on and working, plug the headset into the controller. 

There is a third thing we can try but it requires a second controller so let us know the requested information and the results of the tests above.

02/05/2021 11:04 AM

Reply to:

We have already worked through the common causes for mic issues, so now we will have to look at fringe causes.

What headset are you using? Also, what game are you playing?

It is possible, but extremely uncommon, to have an audio issue based on the powerup sequence or the headset's power consumption on the audio jack. To test this issue we will try two different things.

• First test: unplug the headset, turn off the system and restart everything without the headset connected. After everything is on and working, plug the headset into the controller. Is the mic working now? If not, move to second test.
  • Second test: start exactly like the first test but do not connect the headset. Connect a 2Amp or greater USB power supply (like an iPad charger) to the K2 Power port. After everything is on and working, plug the headset into the controller. 

There is a third thing we can try but it requires a second controller so let us know the requested information and the results of the tests above.

Still doesnt work

02/08/2021 12:30 PM

Reply to:

Still doesnt work

What headset are you using and what game are you playing?

02/08/2021 1:50 PM

Reply to:

What headset are you using and what game are you playing?

Astros a10 and destiny 2 on Xbox

02/09/2021 11:54 AM

Reply to:

Astros a10 and destiny 2 on Xbox

We will order that Astro A10 and see if there is some compatibility anomoly.

02/09/2021 6:22 PM

Reply to:

We will order that Astro A10 and see if there is some compatibility anomoly.

Have you checked it yet ? I still have trouble with the mic not working i can hear audio and everything but mic itself won’t work

02/12/2021 3:49 PM

Reply to:

Have you checked it yet ? I still have trouble with the mic not working i can hear audio and everything but mic itself won’t work

We ordered a set of A10's to test. I just realized there are more than one version so can you check the model number on yours? We ordered model 939001510.

02/16/2021 10:08 AM

Reply to:

We ordered a set of A10's to test. I just realized there are more than one version so can you check the model number on yours? We ordered model 939001510.

We confirmed our model 939001510 works fine with game chat. We also found the other models are just different colors but the same internals, so they should work the same. If you are still having issues with your K2, please call us directly so we can exchange it and see if something happened to it.

02/19/2021 2:04 PM

Reply to:

We confirmed our model 939001510 works fine with game chat. We also found the other models are just different colors but the same internals, so they should work the same. If you are still having issues with your K2, please call us directly so we can exchange it and see if something happened to it.

It still doesn’t work I’ve tried multiple things and everything on this thread and nothing i would like to exchange it but i don’t wanna be left with nothing i play daily and i really don’t wanna use my controller while having to wait for a new k2 please help me some how

02/23/2021 6:26 PM

Reply to:

It still doesn’t work I’ve tried multiple things and everything on this thread and nothing i would like to exchange it but i don’t wanna be left with nothing i play daily and i really don’t wanna use my controller while having to wait for a new k2 please help me some how

Please give us a call so we can help!

02/26/2021 3:10 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,