x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

KeyMander 2 update

Will there be a KeyMander 2 update soon and what will be in it if there is ?

01/28/2021 8:50 AM

There's both an app update and a firmware update coming shortly. We normally don't share the update details until it is officially released since things can change, but we are now waiting for the app stores to approve the release which means it's pretty much done. This update brings several bug fixes including the strafing fix for running diagonal left in Apex Legends, better compatibility with MMO mice (like the Logitech G600) so all the side buttons work, and a new update to Macro Mode that allows much more flexible and expanded operational settings for them. There's a few other things as well but I don't have the release notes yet so you will see them in the official announcement thread.

01/28/2021 10:50 AM

Reply to:

There's both an app update and a firmware update coming shortly. We normally don't share the update details until it is officially released since things can change, but we are now waiting for the app stores to approve the release which means it's pretty much done. This update brings several bug fixes including the strafing fix for running diagonal left in Apex Legends, better compatibility with MMO mice (like the Logitech G600) so all the side buttons work, and a new update to Macro Mode that allows much more flexible and expanded operational settings for them. There's a few other things as well but I don't have the release notes yet so you will see them in the official announcement thread.

The next update is coming today. The K2 App update should be released by the app stores sometime today, and the firmware update will be available over the air once the app updates. We will also have the new firmware (V1.2.115) available from the IOGEAR website from upgrade via PC if needed.

02/04/2021 10:37 AM

I’d like to confirm which version of the Razer Naga is now compatible with this release. Curious if it’s the newer Razer Naga Trinity or if it’s only the older version Razer Naga Chroma only? I ask cuz Razer Naga Chroma isn’t listed in compatible mice that work with K2, but the Trinity is, except 2 of the side panels.

What I am hoping for is that the Trinity version and all side panels work so I can go pick one up lol.

02/04/2021 4:49 PM

Reply to:

I’d like to confirm which version of the Razer Naga is now compatible with this release. Curious if it’s the newer Razer Naga Trinity or if it’s only the older version Razer Naga Chroma only? I ask cuz Razer Naga Chroma isn’t listed in compatible mice that work with K2, but the Trinity is, except 2 of the side panels.

What I am hoping for is that the Trinity version and all side panels work so I can go pick one up lol.

I'll have to check with our engineering team as they have my Trinity.

02/04/2021 4:52 PM

sounds good!

02/04/2021 6:19 PM

Love the ability to switch from MK Emulation and MK direct btw!!! Awesome addition!!

02/04/2021 6:21 PM

Reply to:

Love the ability to switch from MK Emulation and MK direct btw!!! Awesome addition!!

The engineering team confirmed the Naga Trinity is compatible.

02/05/2021 11:12 AM

The Razer Naga Trinity def works, but only with the 2 button side. When you place the 7 and 12 you can’t map any functions to them.

02/06/2021 9:51 AM

please make sure you update the app to the version v1.1.104

if you only upgrade the fw is'nt get the MMO mouse function help

02/06/2021 5:02 PM

yea I updated. Maybe I am just doing something wrong. 2 button works just fine though. Just none of the other sides work.

02/06/2021 6:17 PM

Hi JW

I thought is it possible your mouse be setting on PC and have save some setting in  Razer Naga Trinity

could you help to default the setting about the mouse then go back to K2 testing ?

02/07/2021 8:17 PM

Reply to:

yea I updated. Maybe I am just doing something wrong. 2 button works just fine though. Just none of the other sides work.

What is the product number on the bottom of your Naga Trinity?

Our tested correctly with Razer Trinity product number RZ01-024 10100.

02/08/2021 1:55 PM

I figured it out. I have to have the K2 off when switching to Trinity.. Once I turned everything on, the 7 sided part works as intended. It was my fault.

02/08/2021 3:05 PM

Reply to:

I figured it out. I have to have the K2 off when switching to Trinity.. Once I turned everything on, the 7 sided part works as intended. It was my fault.

That's actually really good information to know, thanks for the update!

02/09/2021 2:25 PM

I want to know why after the update the keymander applies macros randomly and unattended

02/09/2021 3:58 PM

Reply to:

I want to know why after the update the keymander applies macros randomly and unattended

do you try to download the latest app to setting ?

the macro new function be with new app

- Macro Function update: added support for 3 macro formats (Launch Once/Hold to Repeat/Auto Repeat)

02/09/2021 5:02 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,