x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Rainbow Six Siege Settings

Can you guys please update the siege profile the default profile is terrible and skips pixels. I can’t find a good setting either. I may return my KEYMANDER and get a Xim if I can’t figure it out.

02/05/2021 7:31 PM

I've been a long time user of K2 for siege and I can confirm that the k2 have been skipping pixels lately even with putting all recommend setting and trying to find good setting on my own. So we maybe need an update.

02/06/2021 8:44 AM

Yeah I just went back to controller because it was frustrating me. Hopefully they will fix it soon

02/06/2021 1:47 PM

R6S has what amounts to a poor aim/look engine and has the same problem on other devices. That said, there are ways to improve performance but each comes at a trade-off cost, so while we will be updating the profiles based on the most recent RS6 updates, each person will still have to test and find the settings that work best for their style of play. We will try to get the updates out this week if possible, so please stay tuned.

02/08/2021 12:02 PM

Anyone have good sensitivity that will make it feel like pc because I have played on both now and pc is a lot smoother. I don't have the pixel skipping problem just it feels kind of slow and I cant flick very well I have only owned it for a day and will continue to mess with it but any help would be appreciated. I only have the mobile app and if I need to get a separate one on my pc that would be good to know. I also have a problem where when I click e and q to lean where sometimes it just does nothing and I have to click multiple times to have anything happen.

03/09/2021 12:23 PM

Reply to:

Anyone have good sensitivity that will make it feel like pc because I have played on both now and pc is a lot smoother. I don't have the pixel skipping problem just it feels kind of slow and I cant flick very well I have only owned it for a day and will continue to mess with it but any help would be appreciated. I only have the mobile app and if I need to get a separate one on my pc that would be good to know. I also have a problem where when I click e and q to lean where sometimes it just does nothing and I have to click multiple times to have anything happen.

With the way the aim/look engine works in the console versions of R6S (it's very poor), it will never feel as perfect as PC. That said, you can make it feel much better by dialing it in for your play style. Have you had a chance to read our User Guide to see the Appendix on Understanding Mouse Performance? It will really help you get an understanding for what all the advanced controls do, and how to make improvements while avoiding things that hurt performance.

The trick with lean is a timing issue. You have to hold the key a certain length of time for it to engage, and depending on the responsiveness of your keyboard you may have to hold longer for peeking, especially with membrane keyboards. Try holding a little longer and see if that helps.

BTW, you do not need a PC at all for K2. We created this version to be entirely mobile app based to make it easy for those who don't have a PC.

03/09/2021 2:01 PM

Reply to:

With the way the aim/look engine works in the console versions of R6S (it's very poor), it will never feel as perfect as PC. That said, you can make it feel much better by dialing it in for your play style. Have you had a chance to read our User Guide to see the Appendix on Understanding Mouse Performance? It will really help you get an understanding for what all the advanced controls do, and how to make improvements while avoiding things that hurt performance.

The trick with lean is a timing issue. You have to hold the key a certain length of time for it to engage, and depending on the responsiveness of your keyboard you may have to hold longer for peeking, especially with membrane keyboards. Try holding a little longer and see if that helps.

BTW, you do not need a PC at all for K2. We created this version to be entirely mobile app based to make it easy for those who don't have a PC.

Thank you for the recommendations and help, I will read through the manual and continue to tweak the settings.

03/09/2021 5:37 PM

Reply to:

No game on console will feel the same as PC with M@K unless the actuall game supports it like Warzone or Fortnight

09/16/2022 1:17 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,