x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Ever since the new update my keymander applies the macros unprompted and randomly

The keymander to worked great up until I got a notification on my phone to update and once I did now I randomly execute commands that I do not input into the keymander mostly it will execute macros commands that I have input but randomly and unprompted.

02/09/2021 3:54 PM

could you give the keyboard and mouse model

what's your console ?

02/09/2021 5:03 PM

Razer naga trinity mouse and razer cynoza v2 keyboard and xbox one s

02/09/2021 5:19 PM

Reply to:

Naga trinity mouse

02/09/2021 5:44 PM

Reply to:

could you give the keyboard and mouse model

what's your console ?

02/09/2021 6:19 PM

Reply to:

Please post the sharing code to your profile so we can test it.

02/09/2021 6:20 PM

Reply to:

02/09/2021 6:28 PM

Reply to:

02/09/2021 6:30 PM

Reply to:

And this one 367943

02/09/2021 6:40 PM

Reply to:

And this one 367943

I tested your slide cancel macro and it needed to be re-recorded for the new settings. Here's a profile with a working slide cancel but you will have to change the button configuration to match yours. You need to be running when you record the slide cancel for it to work correctly.

02/10/2021 3:42 PM

Reply to:

I tested your slide cancel macro and it needed to be re-recorded for the new settings. Here's a profile with a working slide cancel but you will have to change the button configuration to match yours. You need to be running when you record the slide cancel for it to work correctly.

I tried your profile, and thank you for the effort; but the macro for side cancel did not work and the problem was not with the macro itself. the problem is with the keymander executing the macros at inappropriate times, unprompted usually after using the macro within 5 Seconds it'll make my character stand up and crouched down without me pushing any buttons... This profile has a better macro for slide cancel 972714 and is the profile i have used for a long time. It only started acting up after the new firmware. I use my macro for slide cancel as my side button one if that means anything...

02/10/2021 6:32 PM

Reply to:

I tried your profile, and thank you for the effort; but the macro for side cancel did not work and the problem was not with the macro itself. the problem is with the keymander executing the macros at inappropriate times, unprompted usually after using the macro within 5 Seconds it'll make my character stand up and crouched down without me pushing any buttons... This profile has a better macro for slide cancel 972714 and is the profile i have used for a long time. It only started acting up after the new firmware. I use my macro for slide cancel as my side button one if that means anything...

I did not experience that with your profile or mine, but your macro did trigger the screenshot function every time I tried to use it. Unfortunately I can't see what commands are in it so I don't know if that was a binding issue or something else. I'm leaning towards it being a corrupted profile, but the only way we can know it isn't something else is to create a new profile from scratch, recreate your macro, then test it. Also test it with a different mouse to make sure the side button is not adding additional hidden ASCII commands when the button is pressed. Since the new macro function can record previously ignored functions, it's possible there was an error in the macro that just didn't "play" until the new update allowed the functionality to work.

02/11/2021 1:08 PM

Reply to:

I did not experience that with your profile or mine, but your macro did trigger the screenshot function every time I tried to use it. Unfortunately I can't see what commands are in it so I don't know if that was a binding issue or something else. I'm leaning towards it being a corrupted profile, but the only way we can know it isn't something else is to create a new profile from scratch, recreate your macro, then test it. Also test it with a different mouse to make sure the side button is not adding additional hidden ASCII commands when the button is pressed. Since the new macro function can record previously ignored functions, it's possible there was an error in the macro that just didn't "play" until the new update allowed the functionality to work.

Well then that is a problem in itself because whenever I make a macro that works it still has a lag at the end and that defeats the purpose of having a slide cancel. My point is it worked great before the firmware update and now it's unusable.

02/11/2021 3:01 PM

Reply to:

Even when I use your profile it still executes unwanted commands. The new firmware is broken bottom line it worked better before

02/11/2021 3:11 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,