x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Xbox series x mic is not working

Recently bought a Keymander 2 and performed the required update. I am using the controller that came with the console. It to is up to date on its software. The keymander 2 works perfectly except I can not communicate with my teammates (Apex Legends). I can hear them just can’t talk to them. I checked to see if the mute was on which it wasn’t and it is set on toggle. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks

02/24/2021 10:11 PM

Sorry forgot to add that I have the additional power source plugged in to an outlet and my headset is a Razer kraken.

02/24/2021 10:31 PM

Well I got the mic working. I am pretty sure it is not the intended way but it works. I had to use two controllers. I connected everything to the keymander 2 as before but connected another controller wirelessly and had the mic attached to that one. Everything works fine.

02/26/2021 5:07 AM

Reply to:

Well I got the mic working. I am pretty sure it is not the intended way but it works. I had to use two controllers. I connected everything to the keymander 2 as before but connected another controller wirelessly and had the mic attached to that one. Everything works fine.

Please check the following:

Make sure your Series X controller (model 1914) is on firmware 5.5.2641.0

I have had a couple strange experiences where the mic didn't work after turning on the console that had been in sleep mode. I ended up unplugging the controller and reconnecting it. Also, take the batteries out to make sure it isn't switching into BT mode.

02/26/2021 11:55 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,