x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Still Unknown, But Probably : Razer Cynosa Lite Keyboard Compatible?

Is the Razer Cynosa Lite version compatible? Would like to know before I purchase.

03/04/2021 11:23 AM

We know the regular Cynosa is compatible but have not tested the Lite version.

03/04/2021 12:40 PM

Thanks for the info. I'm thinking about getting it and posting an update. I don't know why it wouldn't work unless you think otherwise.

03/04/2021 1:13 PM

Update : I'm not actually getting the Razer Cynosa Lite Version. Sorry for those who were wondering the same and following the thread. I decided to get one that is actually on the compatability list.

03/08/2021 10:04 AM

Also if anyone would like to confirm it does work, it would be nice to comment on this thread to let people know.

03/08/2021 11:26 AM

Reply to:

Update : I'm not actually getting the Razer Cynosa Lite Version. Sorry for those who were wondering the same and following the thread. I decided to get one that is actually on the compatability list.

I honestly do believe it will work fine, and if for some reason it didn't it is a popular enough keyboard that we would review a special update for it. That said, I always recommend buying from a store with a good return policy so even if it does work but you don't like it, you could then exchange it for something else.

03/09/2021 11:34 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,