x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keymander 2 Mobile and Cod Mobile

Good Afternoon Gamers,

Keymander 2 Mobile is stocked, locked, and in my cart to purchase. However, I have ONE question.

I play alot of cod mobile. Will cod mobile detect an external device is connected and queue me with other external device users, i.e emulator and controler players? If the device is not detected, and I play with mobile players, I will get banned, no questions asked, bye bye my monies and fancy gun skins (You know us mobile gamers and our spending addiction).

The emu bans took place in the early days of cod mobile targeting external device users. Large amounts of players were banned for using bluestacks, LD, nox, memu and other external emulators. A patch was later added to group all emu or external device users together on their own servers.

Cod mobile takes the use of external devices serious. Here is a screenshot of the message you get when playing with an external device connected.

Screen Shot:

https://i.imgur.com/H8RaXcs.png

03/09/2021 9:44 AM

Yes, KeyMander 2 Mobile uses controller emulation so the iOS device will see you have a controller connected (you do need a controller connected in addition to your keyboard and mouse), so you will be in controller lobbies.

BTW, there are only two compatible controllers at this time since Apple requires the use of Bluetooth equipped controllers. You can use either the Xbox One model 1708 controller (standard with Xbox One X or S models) or the PS4 model CUH-ZCT2U controller (standard with PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro).

EDIT: I talked to our engineering team tonight and it seems the Android version is now under development. No date has been given as they have a lot of work still to do, but it’s coming.

03/09/2021 11:13 AM

Reply to:

Yes, KeyMander 2 Mobile uses controller emulation so the iOS device will see you have a controller connected (you do need a controller connected in addition to your keyboard and mouse), so you will be in controller lobbies.

BTW, there are only two compatible controllers at this time since Apple requires the use of Bluetooth equipped controllers. You can use either the Xbox One model 1708 controller (standard with Xbox One X or S models) or the PS4 model CUH-ZCT2U controller (standard with PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro).

EDIT: I talked to our engineering team tonight and it seems the Android version is now under development. No date has been given as they have a lot of work still to do, but it’s coming.

Thank you for the update. I believe I have the xbox controller, I am able to connect the xbox controler via bluetooth to my ipad.

03/10/2021 8:05 AM

Reply to:

Thank you for the update. I believe I have the xbox controller, I am able to connect the xbox controler via bluetooth to my ipad.

will these devices work with the keymander 2 mobile?

Razer Tatarus

Corsair Scimatar

03/10/2021 8:27 AM

KeyMander 2 Mobile is not yet compatible with MMO mice, but it is planned.

03/10/2021 4:37 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,