x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keymander 2

Ive been using the keymander 2 but the problem i have with it is that when i plug in my ps4 controller with the 3.5mm jack headphones i can hear the game just fine but when i go to talk to the microphone it doesn't work i tried F9 checked the app settings its all in working order but still does not work the only way i can talk again with the amplifier is to unplug the controller and plug it back in every 5 mins. The mouse and keyboard are the razer huntsman elite and the razer mamba elite may someone please help me fix this problem i have to use my phone to talk to my friends in party chats and stuff and i have to plug my phone in to make sure it does not die out on me.

04/18/2021 9:28 PM

Hi LBYorkai

Could you help to provide the profile to identify the issue ?

04/18/2021 11:36 PM

Please give the Share code for currently profile tks

04/18/2021 11:36 PM

Reply to:

Please give the Share code for currently profile tks

Where can i find that at exactly

04/19/2021 6:52 AM

Reply to:

Where can i find that at exactly

From page 67 of the User Manual found here:

Sharing a Profile

To share a particular profile to another mobile device, slide the selected profile to the left and tap Share (Image 1). A sharing code that is unique to this profile will be generated (Image 2), and you can then share with friends. 

04/22/2021 3:33 PM

Reply to:

From page 67 of the User Manual found here:

Sharing a Profile

To share a particular profile to another mobile device, slide the selected profile to the left and tap Share (Image 1). A sharing code that is unique to this profile will be generated (Image 2), and you can then share with friends. 

This is the code

04/22/2021 9:27 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,