x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

New K2 App v1.1.107 and Firmware v1.2.116 released!

The new K2 firmware v1.2.116 adds the following updates:

• Fixed bug where microphone would stop working with headset connected to Xbox One controller
  • Link for manual update over PC here.

The new K2 app v1.1.107 adds the following updates:

• Fixed a button click issue where it didn't work on the FW update notice
  • Enhanced Samsung Mobile compatibility 
  • Added "Ask Question" function to the Device Settings page in the K2 App so users can directly post in the K2 User Forum for help.

06/11/2021 3:15 PM

I still having the xbox mic isuue and more often thb, i though it was a profile problem o that i didnt install the update properly but everything was fine so i guess is the update problem

06/17/2021 7:06 AM

Reply to:

I still having the xbox mic isuue and more often thb, i though it was a profile problem o that i didnt install the update properly but everything was fine so i guess is the update problem

Hi vxnvz.,

We are looking at this again as there may be additional issues depending upon controller model and firmware. In the meantime, if you mic shuts off make sure to remove your controller batteries then open the Xbox Menu and turn off the controller. After the controller turns off, unplug the controller from the K2 and then reconnect it and wait for it to turn back on by itself. The mic will begin working normally.

06/23/2021 2:42 PM

Hi

07/15/2021 6:41 PM

Reply to:

Hi

Hi Niklaus3214,

Did you have a question you need help with?

07/19/2021 11:19 AM

Im having problems updating the firmware from my phone or computer. My computer can detect the keymander and the lights are white, but the update still fails.

12/22/2021 2:08 PM

My keyboard stoped working with my KeyMander 2 I have a DIERYA keyboard 60%

12/25/2021 5:28 PM

Reply to:

My keyboard stoped working with my KeyMander 2 I have a DIERYA keyboard 60%

Did it stop working before or after the the update to .117?

01/06/2022 10:44 AM

Reply to:

Im having problems updating the firmware from my phone or computer. My computer can detect the keymander and the lights are white, but the update still fails.

Have you downloaded the .116 firmware from our website? If so, downgrade to .116 using your PC, then run the OTA update from your phone again. It should finish the upgrade if it failed previously.

01/06/2022 10:46 AM

Reply to:

Did it stop working before or after the the update to .117?

It stoped working after the new update and I connected other keyboards and they didn’t work

01/07/2022 1:53 PM

Reply to:

It stoped working after the new update and I connected other keyboards and they didn’t work

Yes it did stop working after the new .117 update

01/10/2022 5:02 PM

Reply to:

Yes it did stop working after the new .117 update

We have that keyboard at the office but unfortunately many of us caught Covid and are stuck at home for awhile. In the meantime, use .116 and once we can get back to testing we will get a patch done.

01/15/2022 11:27 AM

What does this code means on the upgrade utility tool means?

Code: 4183 (No HID device attached to the USB port???? I've been trying to downgrade the firmware!!! I need help???

01/20/2022 5:38 PM

Reply to:

What does this code means on the upgrade utility tool means?

Code: 4183 (No HID device attached to the USB port???? I've been trying to downgrade the firmware!!! I need help???

It means it doesn't see the K2 unit attached to the USB port. This normally happens when these steps were not performed correctly:

1. Press and hold the Bluetooth Pairing Button and the Mode Button at the same time.
  2. Plug the Game Console USB Connector to the computer which you have downloaded the firmware from.
  3. Wait for the LED Indicator to start flashing white. The KeyMander 2 is now in the Firmware Upgrade Mode.
  4. Double click the firmware upgrade (*.exe) file, or right click and select Open. This will start the Firmware Upgrade Utility.

You will need to unplug the K2 unit from the computer and start again as noted above. Make sure nothing else is connected to the K2 unit.

01/21/2022 11:21 AM

Reply to:

We have that keyboard at the office but unfortunately many of us caught Covid and are stuck at home for awhile. In the meantime, use .116 and once we can get back to testing we will get a patch done.

Have you gotten any updates pls I need it?

01/25/2022 1:04 PM

Is the Keymander supposed to be working with the Series X controller yet? It works fine with my old Xbox controller but not Series X. Thanks!

01/30/2022 7:44 AM

Keymander 2 is no longer working on Series X after this recent firmware update.

02/06/2022 10:39 PM

Have y’all gotten any updates on the dierya keyboard?

02/18/2022 12:03 PM

Will you guys ever add the idea I asked for the,”copy paste” curve idea i asked for in the wishlist section?

02/19/2022 10:47 PM

Reply to:

Will you guys ever add the idea I asked for the,”copy paste” curve idea i asked for in the wishlist section?

I have made the request to our engineering team, but I expect it will be a while before they address it as there is already a long list ahead of it, plus some priority bug fixes, but I hope to get an answer on it either way so I can let you know.

03/02/2022 3:09 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,