x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2 3Play

Corsair K65 RGB MINI cannot work with KeyMander 2 3Play (Console : PS4)

Hi there,

I am having a problem with using Corsair K65 RGB MINI with KeyMander 2 3Play.

KeyMander 2 3Play won't detect my Corsair K65 RGB MINI after connecting the USB cable to the keyboard port.

KeyMander 2 3Play's Power port connected to 5v 2.4A USB power supply.

KeyMander 2 3Play's Console port 2 connected to PS4.

KeyMander 2 3Play's Controller port connected to PS4 controller.

After connected, the keyboard won't light up, and seems like KeyManer 2 3Play cannot detect it.

I switched to my second keyboard, Keychron K6, using the wired mode, once it is connected, it can be detected by KeyMander 2 3Play, and successfully play with the console using KVM Emulation / KVM direct mode.

I also tried changing my Corsair K65 RGB MINI to BIOS mode, which can be connected directly to PS4, playing Call of Duty Cold War without issue. But changing to BIOS mode has nothing to help with connecting it to KeyMander 2 3Play, still cannot turn on / detect the Corsair K65 RGB MINI.

Need some help with this... Hope that there will be some update to fix this... allowing me to use the Corsair K65 RGB MINI, it is a great gaming keyboard... thanks...

07/19/2021 10:19 AM

Hello thethreetree,

This would be the first Corsair keyboard we've tested that does not work, so I'm surprised to hear this. We will have to purchase one and do some testing. We normally make patches for popular keyboard models if they are not compatible, so I expect after our testing that if it is not working we will likely make a patch. Unfortunately it takes time to do all that so first we will test and see.

Please give us the model number of your keyboard (i.e. ‎CH-9194014-NA, etc.) so we test the correct version.

07/19/2021 11:07 AM

Reply to:

Hello thethreetree,

This would be the first Corsair keyboard we've tested that does not work, so I'm surprised to hear this. We will have to purchase one and do some testing. We normally make patches for popular keyboard models if they are not compatible, so I expect after our testing that if it is not working we will likely make a patch. Unfortunately it takes time to do all that so first we will test and see.

Please give us the model number of your keyboard (i.e. ‎CH-9194014-NA, etc.) so we test the correct version.

Hi dhamilton,

Thanks for the fast reply!

Really appreciate it if there will be a new patch to fix this.

My keyboard model number is CH-9194014-NA.

Corsair K65 RGB MINI.

The same one you mentioned.

Understand that this keyboard is quite a new one, launched for like around 3 months only.

07/20/2021 12:32 AM

Reply to:

Hi dhamilton,

Thanks for the fast reply!

Really appreciate it if there will be a new patch to fix this.

My keyboard model number is CH-9194014-NA.

Corsair K65 RGB MINI.

The same one you mentioned.

Understand that this keyboard is quite a new one, launched for like around 3 months only.

We ordered one today to start testing. I'll update this thread on our findings.

07/21/2021 4:10 PM

Reply to:

We ordered one today to start testing. I'll update this thread on our findings.

Really appreciated! Thanks! Wish for the good news!

07/23/2021 8:46 AM

Reply to:

Really appreciated! Thanks! Wish for the good news!

We received ours today and I am sorry to confirm that the Corsair K65 RGB Mini is not compatible at this time. Currently the keyboard cannot shake hands with the K2 and will not connect/power up. This will require a firmware patch to add compatibility, but our R&D has told me it will take at least a couple months based on what's already in their pipeline. For the meantime please use a different keyboard until we can resolve the issue.

07/28/2021 1:05 PM

Reply to:

We received ours today and I am sorry to confirm that the Corsair K65 RGB Mini is not compatible at this time. Currently the keyboard cannot shake hands with the K2 and will not connect/power up. This will require a firmware patch to add compatibility, but our R&D has told me it will take at least a couple months based on what's already in their pipeline. For the meantime please use a different keyboard until we can resolve the issue.

oh so sad.

if there is any update, please let me know, really wish can use this keyboard.

Thanks for checking out.

07/30/2021 12:03 AM

Is there any new information about the keyboard being able to work with the keymander 2.

04/11/2022 11:31 AM

Reply to:

Is there any new information about the keyboard being able to work with the keymander 2.

I don't have an update at the moment but will check with engineering to see where it sits in queue.

04/14/2022 3:36 PM

Reply to:

I don't have an update at the moment but will check with engineering to see where it sits in queue.

Hello, have you had any updates on this, I just got my key Mander 2 today and this exact keyboard will NOT work for me and it’s a little frustrating.

thank you.

07/30/2022 8:47 PM

Any update?? Bc i bought the keymander 2 and before purchasing it i checked on your website it said it was compatible but its not…? You might wanna change that because Its not working

12/17/2022 8:57 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,