x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

DEATHLOOP PS5

Hey,

I have a question I have the keymander2 , on the ps5 it works well (ps5 games and ps4 games) but today I installed deathloop. refused to work here. I think this is because the keymander mimics a PS4 controller. This game can only be played with a PS5 controller. is there a solution for this ?

THX :)

09/18/2021 7:03 AM

We will have to look into this. We do not currently have the game so I'm wondering what is required by the game that is only found on the PS5 controller. Is there a special function needed or does the game simply not start up without the PS5 controller?

Which controller are you using with your K2 and PS5?

09/20/2021 1:40 PM

hey,

the ps5 says the game cannot be played with this controller. deathloop is made for the ps5 controller and blocks all 3rd party and ps4 controllers :( the keymander should actually simulate a ps5 controller but don't know if this is how it works.

thx for the response :)

09/20/2021 11:32 PM

Reply to:

We will have to look into this. We do not currently have the game so I'm wondering what is required by the game that is only found on the PS5 controller. Is there a special function needed or does the game simply not start up without the PS5 controller?

Which controller are you using with your K2 and PS5?

on the k2 I use a razor tournament controller, also try the ps4controller and the px5controller

09/21/2021 10:51 AM

Reply to:

hey,

the ps5 says the game cannot be played with this controller. deathloop is made for the ps5 controller and blocks all 3rd party and ps4 controllers :( the keymander should actually simulate a ps5 controller but don't know if this is how it works.

thx for the response :)

We just ordered the game so we can see test it.

09/21/2021 2:42 PM

nice, thx :) !

09/22/2021 2:52 AM

Reply to:

We just ordered the game so we can see test it.

did you see something ?

09/29/2021 3:28 AM

Reply to:

did you see something ?

Unfortunately yes. It seems Sony is starting to require the PS5 Dual Sense controller on several games now, locking out the ability to use 3rd party controllers. PS4 versions of these games (not all have a PS4 versions) are still compatible with K2. At this time the following games are confirmed as not compatible with KeyMander 2 due to this issue.

Back 4 Blood

Battlefield 2042 beta

Call Of Duty: Vanguard

Deathloop

Diablo II: Resurrected

Doom Eternal

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Fortnite

Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut

Rainbow Six Siege

Warframe

Wreckfest

We do have beta firmware that works with the PS5 Dual Sense controller, but it disconnects every 7 minutes due to the inability to authenticate. We are not sure when we will solve the authentication issue, or if it can be solved right now. This also means that handicapped gamers that rely on special controllers to play will no longer be able to play their games on PS5, so we expect the negative fallout from Sony blocking handicapped gamers will hopefully get them to change their position.

10/08/2021 11:54 AM

thx for the info,

Can I get the beta firmware to try ?

if it disconnects 1x at 7min its not so bad :)

10/14/2021 6:11 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,