x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Xbox one KEYMANDER no longer working

Keymander 2 is no longer working after a Xbox update for my elite controller. Was working fine before the update

10/22/2021 2:41 PM

When was the update and is your's the V1 or V2? I haven't seen it yet for our Elite controllers. Do you have your original controller you can use for now?

10/22/2021 3:56 PM

Reply to:

When was the update and is your's the V1 or V2? I haven't seen it yet for our Elite controllers. Do you have your original controller you can use for now?

Unfortunately not with me. And it’s super weird, my controller updated automatically but there wasn’t an update and my controller was already up to date. Not too sure how or why it did it.

10/23/2021 3:52 AM

Yep same thing happened to me, and other people. Its the update, can iogear do something?

10/24/2021 7:19 AM

Still having this issue

10/25/2021 1:56 PM

A dev replied to my post and said they will start working on it ASAP, hopefully they fix it soon

10/25/2021 7:07 PM

Reply to:

Unfortunately not with me. And it’s super weird, my controller updated automatically but there wasn’t an update and my controller was already up to date. Not too sure how or why it did it.

I should have a V1 and V2 back at the lab tomorrow so we can test this. We thought we found an issue with the 1708 controller, but it turned out to either be an oddly timed failure (mic stopped working both with and without K2 after update) or a firmware issue with the newest update. We have several other 1708 controllers all working with the update and K2 so it isn't a compatibility issue with K2, at least not with the 1708 model. We will see with the other models tomorrow.

10/26/2021 3:40 PM

Reply to:

I should have a V1 and V2 back at the lab tomorrow so we can test this. We thought we found an issue with the 1708 controller, but it turned out to either be an oddly timed failure (mic stopped working both with and without K2 after update) or a firmware issue with the newest update. We have several other 1708 controllers all working with the update and K2 so it isn't a compatibility issue with K2, at least not with the 1708 model. We will see with the other models tomorrow.

Any luck? My serial is 02630003855932

10/28/2021 2:42 PM

Reply to:

Any luck? My serial is 02630003855932

Hi Semajtx,

I updated a different thread and forgot to update here, sorry about that. All Xbox controller models are confirmed working at this time, including both Elite controllers. Are you still having a problem?

11/17/2021 4:49 PM

Reply to:

Hi Semajtx,

I updated a different thread and forgot to update here, sorry about that. All Xbox controller models are confirmed working at this time, including both Elite controllers. Are you still having a problem?

Now when I try to use it it just completely turns my Xbox off

11/19/2021 3:10 PM

Reply to:

Hi Semajtx,

bump

11/20/2021 7:13 AM

Reply to:

bump

When you use the Elite Controller it turns off your Xbox? Is your controller connected through your K2? If so, have you tried the controller connected directly to your Xbox to compare? Have you tried a different controller?

12/02/2021 2:22 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,