x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Mouse problem

Does anybody know why I cant have my mouse and keyboard plugged in at the same time?? I have my keyboard plugged in and when I plug in my mouse it turns off my keyboard.

10/23/2021 7:28 PM

Most likely your keyboard or mouse takes up too much power, or you have a keyboard that just doesnt want to work with the adapter like ive had before. I know its finnickey but it might work if you just keep letting it turn on or off over and over, or unplugging and keep trying. Good luck man <3

10/23/2021 10:33 PM

Reply to:

Most likely your keyboard or mouse takes up too much power, or you have a keyboard that just doesnt want to work with the adapter like ive had before. I know its finnickey but it might work if you just keep letting it turn on or off over and over, or unplugging and keep trying. Good luck man <3

What mouse and keyboard do you recommend??

10/24/2021 1:29 AM

Hi Gangelzz,

Phaux is correct in that it may be your keyboard and mouse together are taking too much power, especially if they are RGB or have a USB hub inside your keyboard. If each seem to work fine when the opposite device is disconnected (you can go through menus with keyboard when mouse is disconnected, and vice versa) then you just need to add a minimum 2 Amp USB power supply like an iPad charger to the K2's power port.

What mouse and keyboard are you using?

10/25/2021 11:06 AM

Reply to:

Hi Gangelzz,

Phaux is correct in that it may be your keyboard and mouse together are taking too much power, especially if they are RGB or have a USB hub inside your keyboard. If each seem to work fine when the opposite device is disconnected (you can go through menus with keyboard when mouse is disconnected, and vice versa) then you just need to add a minimum 2 Amp USB power supply like an iPad charger to the K2's power port.

What mouse and keyboard are you using?

I’m using a wired razer viper with chroma RGB lighting and steel series apex 3 also with rgb lighting.

10/28/2021 5:16 AM

10/28/2021 8:20 AM

Reply to:

I’m using a wired razer viper with chroma RGB lighting and steel series apex 3 also with rgb lighting.

Which model Razer Viper? We currently have a compatibility issue with the Viper 8KHZ model and are working on a patch. If you have the Viper 8KHZ, we suggest using a different mouse until we release the patch.

11/17/2021 4:47 PM

yea I’m using that one but thanks for letting me know. What type of mouse do you recommend using?

12/29/2021 12:47 PM

Do you think the steel series aerox 3 wireless mouse would work?

12/29/2021 12:50 PM

Reply to:

Do you think the steel series aerox 3 wireless mouse would work?

We have patched the Viper 8KHZ mouse now so yours should work.

01/19/2022 2:47 PM

If you plug in the extra power cord and are still getting the yellow flashing low power indicator then you could try doing what I did and lower the brightness of the RGB lights on your mouse and especially keyboard.

01/21/2022 9:39 AM

Reply to:

If you plug in the extra power cord and are still getting the yellow flashing low power indicator then you could try doing what I did and lower the brightness of the RGB lights on your mouse and especially keyboard.

What mouse and keyboard are you using? I'm curious to look up their spec to see how much current they draw.

01/21/2022 11:37 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,