x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Xbox one controller USB mode

Controller only goes into USB mode when directly connected to xbox, when connected to keymander 2, i have to hold the menu/guide button down to get the controller to boot up...then its in wireless mode and nothing works

11/08/2021 2:46 AM

Same issue.

11/13/2021 5:55 PM

I figured it out. I think it was a power issue or mouse glitch. The controller keeps vibrating bc actual KEYMANDER isn’t getting enough power so it shuts off and back on again. What I did was change out the mouse (razer 8k) for a generic Microsoft one and turned off the leds on my keyboard. This seemed to allow enough power for the KEYMANDER to stay on.

11/14/2021 12:54 PM

Reply to:

I figured it out. I think it was a power issue or mouse glitch. The controller keeps vibrating bc actual KEYMANDER isn’t getting enough power so it shuts off and back on again. What I did was change out the mouse (razer 8k) for a generic Microsoft one and turned off the leds on my keyboard. This seemed to allow enough power for the KEYMANDER to stay on.

The Razer Viper 8KHZ is not compatible at this time. We are working on a patch for it to function with the K2, but it has some funky firmware designed to work at a higher operating speed, so it will take some time for us to get it working.

11/18/2021 4:31 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,