x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Problem again sorry!

So I’m thinking this could be a user problem now but if you’ve seen my past thread I’ve stated that it wouldn’t work and it’d just loop or blink once and turn off however, would you think it’s possibly my controller that could be faulty? I’ve had one outcome twice with my first keymander2 and this new one I was sent (thanks to the very very helpful employees at iogear and very kind which I greatly appreciate) and the out come is, it won’t work at all unless if it’s put in the mouse and keyboard and not emulator mode or it’ll work in emulator mode for just like maybe 3 seconds tops and then dummy controller will die out on me, [note I am using a 3.1Amp adapter to for the extra power and I’ve used two different rooms and both rooms had the same outcome]

12/05/2021 2:45 AM

Yeah everyones wont really work they just havent fixed anything yet, its been about a month

12/05/2021 7:46 AM

Reply to:

Yeah everyones wont really work they just havent fixed anything yet, its been about a month

I believe one of my friends still works and i have him my code for my settings so idk why mind would be acting up at this point

12/05/2021 11:35 AM

Please let us know your controller model number. If it is the 1708 for Xbox One, the recent microsoft update likely caused the USB mode on the controller to stop working. If that is your controller, we have just finished working on a solution that will force the controller into USB mode, and this will be released shortly in an OTA (over-the-air) update. If you have a PC and would like to manually update, we can send you the firmware.

12/16/2021 5:37 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,