x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keymander 2 Was working but now no keyboard activity

Hello,

I have used the Keymander twice after receiving it a couple weeks ago, when I first got it, it worked great. I initially performed the Firmware upgrade and was receiving keyboard and mouse activity however after it has been unplugged for over a week I come back to try it again and now I receive no keyboard activity , WASD keys are not moving the xbox UI however F8, F9, F10 keys are working and I can see the device settings in the APP change from off to on, etc. I tried a hard reset ( holding button 1&2 for 8 seconds) I'm using Xbox One profile with same keyboard and Mouse from when it was working 2 weeks ago.

Firmware Version: 1.2.116.005

Xbox Controller- wired (using cable provided by keymander) (tried 2 different controllers with/without battery cover) Firmware also updated a couple days ago on both controllers.

Symptoms - Xbox controller will Vibrate then light will turn off. The Keymander 2 LED is Green (pulsating) . No mouse activity, no keyboard activity minus the Function keys working F8-F12, WASD and mapped keys under the XboxOne profile do nothing so I can't navigate the UI.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Ps- The keyboard has Caps Lock and Num Lock both on and won't turn off so both lights are green)

12/06/2021 10:54 AM

Please look at my thread for context you may have a controller that isn’t working anymore with the K2 for some reason

12/08/2021 6:57 AM

Reply to:

Please look at my thread for context you may have a controller that isn’t working anymore with the K2 for some reason

Which thread? Thanks. My assumption is when I updated both controllers this messed up the function of the keymander 2

12/08/2021 11:40 AM

Found the fix for this, the Keybaord and Mouse are now working, Follow these steps if you 1708 Controller has been updated

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/revertrollbackdowngrade-xbox-controller-firmware/25f07169-3244-4fe0-838c-949951b7c109

After reverting firmware on the controller, I plugged it into Keymander 2 and now everything is working again.

12/08/2021 12:30 PM

Reply to:

Found the fix for this, the Keybaord and Mouse are now working, Follow these steps if you 1708 Controller has been updated

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/revertrollbackdowngrade-xbox-controller-firmware/25f07169-3244-4fe0-838c-949951b7c109

After reverting firmware on the controller, I plugged it into Keymander 2 and now everything is working again.

Dude you are a fucking godsent, i have been looking for a fix for weeks thank you for posting this

12/08/2021 4:01 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,