x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

“Controller disconnected” messages midgame

As of recent, while using the KM2, I keep getting “controller disconnected” messages ingame even though nothing with my setup has changed. I can go for about 30minutes to an hour just fine and then I get a message saying my controller is disconnected, and sometimes I can get it working again by replugging some of the cables, like the for the keyboard, and plugging them back in again, and other times it fails to work again at all.

When the message shows, all of the lights on the KM2, my Razer Cynosa Chroma keyboard, Corsair RBG Harpoon mouse, and the lights on my controller do not turn off.

It has been the same setup I’ve used for ages and it has worked, but all of a sudden this issue has popped up. I haven’t changed any cables at all and I am using a power cable, I followed the manual’s guide on forcing the controller into USB mode, I just updated the KM2 FW to 1.2.118.001, and I ensured my cable is a proper data sync and power cable: controller turns on automatically when plugged directly into the console. Yet, still the problem persists.

06/16/2022 10:29 PM

Problem seems to have corrected itself, or maybe it was a loose cable that became un-loose. Either way, has been working fine thus far.

06/19/2022 1:51 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,