x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keyboard and mouse inputs swapped after update

After updating my keymander, everything seemed to brick. Tried the gambit of troubleshooting usuals with no resolve. Out of frustration I started clicking my right and left mouse keys because obviously that makes thinking easier, and inputs registered! Getting a "you gotta be kidding me" idea, I swapped my mouse and keyboard dongles. Magically it worked! It's not an immediate problem as it is working, but it's big that through me in a loop. Anyone else have this issue?

07/28/2022 9:31 AM

Hello,

What console are you on?

What is the model controller?

Did you try resetting the K2 by pressing the two buttons on top of the unit for about 10 seconds?

07/28/2022 9:54 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

What console are you on?

What is the model controller?

Did you try resetting the K2 by pressing the two buttons on top of the unit for about 10 seconds?

I'm on the Xbox series x using a stock controller. Logitech G Pro keyboard (I can get a model number if need be. Bought it years ago with my OG keymander), and Razer Naga Pro (I use the 6-button side shell if that matters). But yes, I went spent the better part of a day going through all of the troubleshooting tips I could find. Resets, unplugged it completely for like 15 minutes so capacitors would lose charge, the works. But like I said above, it works, it's just wearing shoes on it's hands and writing with it's feet lol

07/28/2022 2:39 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,