Device: KeyMander 2

Not working at all on Xbox Series X

Hello,

Just got a Keymander 2 to play Overwatch 2 on Xbox series X,

Controller: Xbox series X controller

Mouse: Razer Naga trinity

Keyboard: Razer Tartarus V2

Connected to power

It recognise mouse and keyboard through app K2 but then when I'm in game it just does nothing at all, even after remapping the keyboard, I can't move or control the camera.

Is there anything I can do to solve it ?

Downgrade or anything idk

Thanks by advance

12/03/2022 8:15 AM

hmm im not sure honestly, it could just be the device. mine has been acting up lately. i got support and it started working again ONCE and now it's acting up again. i have a razer deathadder essential mouse and i believe a steelseries apex 7 keyboard so i'm not too sure anymore. you can reference other threads to try and fix ur issue. not really sure what to do about mine anymore

12/03/2022 7:42 PM

oh and ive done hella troubleshooting since i sent my previous reply in and nothing worked. found out an update i didnt have, tried to update my mouse and keyboard, nothing worked. keys are detected in app, i got a new type c cable, and my controller even works when its plugged in... yet the keyboard and mouse only work in direct mode (f8 if that's not the name of it)

12/03/2022 10:13 PM

First Thanks for your answer man, sorry you're in the same case as me.

Well, kinda weird tbh, just bought it but man, tried everything, controler with or without battery, with or without power, down grade, idk what to do with it.

Surely Will send it back, cuz it wont work ??‍♂️

12/04/2022 6:52 AM

Reply to:

oh and ive done hella troubleshooting since i sent my previous reply in and nothing worked. found out an update i didnt have, tried to update my mouse and keyboard, nothing worked. keys are detected in app, i got a new type c cable, and my controller even works when its plugged in... yet the keyboard and mouse only work in direct mode (f8 if that's not the name of it)

If you power off your controller and connect the directly to the Xbox (excluding the K2) using the USB-C cable, does it power on the controller on its own or does it require you to press the home button?

12/05/2022 10:36 AM

Reply to:

If you power off your controller and connect the directly to the Xbox (excluding the K2) using the USB-C cable, does it power on the controller on its own or does it require you to press the home button?

Yeah it powers itself, vibrating when connecting, but when passing by k2, nothing happen unless I'm on mousse keyboard classic input

12/06/2022 1:18 PM

Reply to:

Yeah it powers itself, vibrating when connecting, but when passing by k2, nothing happen unless I'm on mousse keyboard classic input

When you say, "classic input", are you referring to the game mode within the game profile?

Does this happen on any game profile that is selected?

If so, you can also try hard resetting the K2 by pressing and holding down the two buttons on top for about 6 seconds and releasing.

12/07/2022 2:34 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,