x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

My mouse freeze

I have the impression that my mouse freezes sometimes I move my mouse and my character does not move

04/11/2023 6:40 AM

What is the make and model of your mouse?

Try swapping the mouse into the keyboard port and keyboard into the mouse port to see if you notice any difference.

Do you find this to be the case on every game?

04/11/2023 8:16 AM

Reply to:

What is the make and model of your mouse?

Try swapping the mouse into the keyboard port and keyboard into the mouse port to see if you notice any difference.

Do you find this to be the case on every game?

my mouse is a logitech g502 and all the games i don't know i feel it a lot on rainbow six but not on call of duty

04/11/2023 9:45 AM

Reply to:

my mouse is a logitech g502 and all the games i don't know i feel it a lot on rainbow six but not on call of duty

How long have you been experiencing this for?

As of R6's new season, they implemented a "Mouse Trap" that adds a sort of latency. Since it is just happening on R6, I am curious to know if this may be your issue.

It is something that our engineering team is looking into at this time.

Here are some more details:

MOUSE AND KEYBOARD ANTI-CHEAT FEATURE ON CONSOLES (ubisoft.com)

Does this describe your issue?

04/12/2023 9:10 AM

Reply to:

How long have you been experiencing this for?

As of R6's new season, they implemented a "Mouse Trap" that adds a sort of latency. Since it is just happening on R6, I am curious to know if this may be your issue.

It is something that our engineering team is looking into at this time.

Here are some more details:

MOUSE AND KEYBOARD ANTI-CHEAT FEATURE ON CONSOLES (ubisoft.com)

Does this describe your issue?

it was before and even sometimes the keyboard doesn't work anymore I press a key it doesn't it's as if the keyboard and mouse disconnected for a second except that nothing went out

04/12/2023 10:00 AM

Reply to:

it was before and even sometimes the keyboard doesn't work anymore I press a key it doesn't it's as if the keyboard and mouse disconnected for a second except that nothing went out

Strange to hear this is only affecting one game... Are you using the power port on the K2? Perhaps it actually is briefly disconnecting.

Did swapping the ports help at all?

04/12/2023 11:03 AM

Reply to:

Strange to hear this is only affecting one game... Are you using the power port on the K2? Perhaps it actually is briefly disconnecting.

Did swapping the ports help at all?

no I did not put the power wire because I saw that it would be of another color if there will not be enough current it is always green

04/12/2023 12:17 PM

Reply to:

no I did not put the power wire because I saw that it would be of another color if there will not be enough current it is always green

Normally, it would change LED and even give a low power indicator on the App. However, it only affecting R6 (prior to new mouse trap) and not any other games is quite strange itself.

If you load the default Xbox/PS4 profile, does this also occur?

04/12/2023 1:24 PM

Reply to:

Normally, it would change LED and even give a low power indicator on the App. However, it only affecting R6 (prior to new mouse trap) and not any other games is quite strange itself.

If you load the default Xbox/PS4 profile, does this also occur?

it also happens to me on battlefield v I just tested

04/12/2023 7:49 PM

Reply to:

it also happens to me on battlefield v I just tested

We can try resetting the K2. This can be done by pressing and holding down the two buttons on top for about 5 seconds while connected.

I would also recommend connecting the power port if you haven't already just to see if it makes a difference.

04/13/2023 8:48 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,