x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keymander 2 r6 mousetrap workaround

Hello

As everybody knows ubisoft released a new “mousetrap” technique to detect MnK spoofing. I am happy to see the development team has released a beta version of a bypass to this system but i can’t seem to find anything about what it actually does. Nothing in app or anything. I have followed the instructions and updated my device but now i’m wondering what it actually has done. So could one of the moderators explain to me if my Keymander 2 app is glitched or what the work around/update actually does?

04/28/2023 3:07 AM

i agree, i understand they might think it could unravel valuable information or something along the likes of, but i’m sure everyone here is wanting to know how they did it and what worked well, i noticed i been a bit more slightly accurate all around in different games and i don’t feel as 1:2 (talkin of mouse accuracy and screen cross hair placement)as before, i feel more 1:1, but i’d like to understand what they’ve done so myself as a user of this update can be more accurate and better understand how this works and not just be left in the dark.

04/28/2023 9:03 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,