x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Beta download question

When I downloaded the beta for the mouse trap, I was able to run the file but I never got an update option. Will the beta still work on my Keymander if I ran the file?

05/03/2023 8:17 PM

It will. You must read the directions carefully because the only way it will give you the update option is if the device is in Firmware Update mode

05/04/2023 1:29 PM

Reply to:

It will. You must read the directions carefully because the only way it will give you the update option is if the device is in Firmware Update mode

Thank you so much this will help a lot, just one more question tho. How can I be sure that the Keymander is in update mode? Also I’ll get the update option on my computer not my actual Keymander app or whatever right?

05/05/2023 12:17 AM

Reply to:

Thank you so much this will help a lot, just one more question tho. How can I be sure that the Keymander is in update mode? Also I’ll get the update option on my computer not my actual Keymander app or whatever right?

Correct. Since the beta is the same version as the latest Over-the-air version, it will not see it as a "new" firmware. As long as you were able to run it on your PC and gave you the progression bar, it took the firmware.

05/08/2023 9:04 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,