x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

shooting issue

hello recently I had had a bug with keymander not registering mouse clicks ive tried 3 different mice and its doing the same with all of them some of my clicks aren't registering plz help

06/09/2023 2:12 PM

Hello,

Is this the case for all game profiles?

• If currently set to a specific game profile, try setting to the default console profile and see if that registers the mouse clicks.
  • If already set to the default console profile, try loading a specific game profile just to test with.

As far as camera movement, does it work when moving the mouse in-game?

Also, try connecting mouse into the keyboard port and keyboard into the mouse port.

06/09/2023 3:51 PM

Reply to:

Hello,

Is this the case for all game profiles?

• If currently set to a specific game profile, try setting to the default console profile and see if that registers the mouse clicks.
  • If already set to the default console profile, try loading a specific game profile just to test with.

As far as camera movement, does it work when moving the mouse in-game?

Also, try connecting mouse into the keyboard port and keyboard into the mouse port.

same issue on multiple gaming profiles and yes it registers my mouse movement just not the clicks occasionally

06/10/2023 1:28 PM

Reply to:

same issue on multiple gaming profiles and yes it registers my mouse movement just not the clicks occasionally

It sounds like an incompatibility, but it would be very unlikely to happen on 3 different model mice which is quite odd.

What is the make and model of the mouse you are currently using?

If you have the keyboard disconnected, does the issue still occur?

Do you happen to have a different controller that you can try to see if it makes a difference?

06/13/2023 9:12 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,