x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

I set up everything on my keymander, still doesnt emulate my keyboard

I dont know how to fix it i just got it and it still hasnt worked, i updated the drivers and my keyboard still doesnt work with it, any help?

06/13/2023 6:09 AM

Hello,

Are you able to successfully map keys when connected to the K2 app?

• This is usually a quick test to see if the keyboard is compatible.

What is the make and model of the keyboard?

Are you using the Micro USB cable that came in the box to connect the controller to the K2?

• If using a USB-C controller, please ensure that the USB-C cable is a "Charge and Sync Cable"

What console are you playing on?

Also, try connecting the keyboard into the mouse port and mouse into the keyboard port.

06/13/2023 9:06 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

Are you able to successfully map keys when connected to the K2 app?

• This is usually a quick test to see if the keyboard is compatible.

What is the make and model of the keyboard?

Are you using the Micro USB cable that came in the box to connect the controller to the K2?

• If using a USB-C controller, please ensure that the USB-C cable is a "Charge and Sync Cable"

What console are you playing on?

Also, try connecting the keyboard into the mouse port and mouse into the keyboard port.

xbox series s, and i connected to the keymander i can map stuff but it doesnt work in game and i have a apex 7 pro tkl form steel series with a steel series mouse.

06/13/2023 8:05 PM

Reply to:

xbox series s, and i connected to the keymander i can map stuff but it doesnt work in game and i have a apex 7 pro tkl form steel series with a steel series mouse.

Hello,

If you can map on the app, this lets us know that the keyboard is compatible.

Sounds the USB-C cable that is used on the next gen console controllers may not be a charge and sync cable. If you happen to have an older controller with a Micro USB connector, our supplied cable is a charge and sync cable. Otherwise, try checking to see if you have another USB-C cable that you can try.

You can conduct this quick test to confirm if a cable is charge and sync. While the controller is turned off, connect it directly to your Xbox using the USB-C cable.

If the controller turns on by itself, it is a charge and sync cable.

If the does not turn on by itself and requires you to press the home button, it is not a charge and sync cable.

06/14/2023 8:13 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,