x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keyboard on R6

Yo, i been playing keymander 2 for a while now, and one issue ive always had is when i lean on r6 i have to press down on my q and e key really hard, its the only thing that does it, and sometimes when im moving with a or d, it randomly continues moving me after i let go of the key, any help please ?

06/19/2023 10:52 AM

Hello,

What is the make and model of the keyboard?

Can you try connecting the keyboard into the mouse port and mouse into the keyboard port?

This hasn't really been a reported issue before, so I am curious to know if it has to do with the specific keyboard.

Do you have a different keyboard you can test with?

06/20/2023 4:10 PM

Reply to:

Hello,

What is the make and model of the keyboard?

Can you try connecting the keyboard into the mouse port and mouse into the keyboard port?

This hasn't really been a reported issue before, so I am curious to know if it has to do with the specific keyboard.

Do you have a different keyboard you can test with?

i have more of an off brand keyboard its called Ziyoulang 60% keyboard, i havent tried the switching ports thing

06/23/2023 7:34 PM

Reply to:

i have more of an off brand keyboard its called Ziyoulang 60% keyboard, i havent tried the switching ports thing

Unfortunately, we have not in-house tested the Ziyoulang 60% keyboard to confirm the issue. It would be best to test with a generic keyboard just to see if the issue follows. It sounds like it would be an issue specific to the keyboard for you to have to forcefully push down keys for them to register and experiencing sticky keys.

It still would be worth trying to swap ports just in case as it has also been known to help when experiencing minor bugs.

06/26/2023 9:21 AM

Reply to:

Unfortunately, we have not in-house tested the Ziyoulang 60% keyboard to confirm the issue. It would be best to test with a generic keyboard just to see if the issue follows. It sounds like it would be an issue specific to the keyboard for you to have to forcefully push down keys for them to register and experiencing sticky keys.

It still would be worth trying to swap ports just in case as it has also been known to help when experiencing minor bugs.

hello, i have tried switching ports and i just recently bought a new keyboard and im still having the same issue i have also tried switching ports with my new keyboard

06/27/2023 10:27 AM

Reply to:

yo

06/27/2023 10:28 AM

Reply to:

yo

Just out of curiosity, can you try a default Xbox/Playstation profile and press the lean buttons for R6.

Does the issue follow?

06/28/2023 8:17 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,