x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

PS5 Keymander 2 Rainbow Six Siege

I need to know if Keymander 2 can still work with the PS5 version of Siege through remote play I have seen videos explaining how to use remote play but I have never seen a Siege one

06/25/2023 3:11 PM

Hello,

Yes. The setup would be the same as any other PS5 game. This will require the use of Remote Play whether it is with an adapter or PC along with the original DualSense controller.

Note: Mouse trap detection would still be present through Remote Play.

06/26/2023 2:58 PM

Reply to:

Hello,

Yes. The setup would be the same as any other PS5 game. This will require the use of Remote Play whether it is with an adapter or PC along with the original DualSense controller.

Note: Mouse trap detection would still be present through Remote Play.

I have heard that if you leave before the finale kill calm of the match you dont get moustrapped does that work with keymander?

06/26/2023 6:07 PM

Reply to:

I have heard that if you leave before the finale kill calm of the match you dont get moustrapped does that work with keymander?

This seems to be the temporary bypass method most are using at this time. However, considering it is an in-game method, it can't be guaranteed to work forever unfortunately.

06/27/2023 8:19 AM

How do I use the remote play I’m not sure if I did it right I plugged in the power thing of the keymander and the actual keymander into my laptop

04/08/2024 10:21 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,