x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Wireless Mice

How do I set up a wireless mouse specifically logitech on keymander?

06/28/2023 5:59 AM

If compatible, you should simply be able to connect your wireless mouse's USB receiver into the mouse port on the K2.

There isn't an advanced setup for wireless combos.

06/28/2023 8:22 AM

Ive got it all working and set up now and I used my computer to set up my dpi but no matter how high or low i change it to its like snail speed do you know why that would be? like my keyboard works fine the mouse shoots fine and the side buttons i use to crouch and reload work fine but my actual dpi doesn’t seem to be transferring over

06/28/2023 12:55 PM

Reply to:

Ive got it all working and set up now and I used my computer to set up my dpi but no matter how high or low i change it to its like snail speed do you know why that would be? like my keyboard works fine the mouse shoots fine and the side buttons i use to crouch and reload work fine but my actual dpi doesn’t seem to be transferring over

Are you matching the DPI you set for your mouse onto the K2 app?

It will be towards the bottom as soon as you connect to the K2.

06/28/2023 1:10 PM

I got it working to where the dpi isn’t just slow but now no matter what i change my mouse or the keymander dpi to the mouse like is extremely touchy like any movement i make is increased by x100 like i barely touch it and it’s making my aim shake and move not be consistent i’ve tried lowering both dpis upping deadzone very confused never happened to me before

06/28/2023 1:44 PM

Reply to:

I got it working to where the dpi isn’t just slow but now no matter what i change my mouse or the keymander dpi to the mouse like is extremely touchy like any movement i make is increased by x100 like i barely touch it and it’s making my aim shake and move not be consistent i’ve tried lowering both dpis upping deadzone very confused never happened to me before

Is this the case for any game profile that you try on the K2 app (including the default console profile)?

06/29/2023 4:32 PM

Reply to:

Is this the case for any game profile that you try on the K2 app (including the default console profile)?

I honestly just switched back to my old mouse

06/29/2023 6:07 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,